Question and Answer (a game) part 2

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

:rofl3:

Sure. That is enough.

So what other, totally unimportant, minor things might I have missed? :wink:

Oh, unimportant stuff, well, let me see . . .

Five knuckleheads in Sweden decided that talking about peace is actually more important than actually doing something to bring it about, President Obama threw a hissy fit because Fox News did not fall in line with the rest of the fawning media and actually reported on shortcomings of Obama and his administration (interestingly, much of that fawning media is now saying it was asleep at the switch while Fox News was reporting important stuff much of the rest of the media now admits it should have been reporting too), we are still waiting for Obama to decide on a plan for Afghanistan (although in March he announced his plan for Afghnaistan, so I am confused), tha Napa DA said there was no evidence the Raiders coach so much as touched the assistant coach who ended up with a broken jaw (I guess the coach has the Men Staring At Goats power to break jaws with a glance), Acorn continues to embarrass itself, Summer has been replaced with honest-to-goodness Fall weather, and, oh yea, the Redskins still SUCK!

What's new with you?

Erm, after that rant, not much! :shocked2: Can I add my ten cents worth and say most administrations suck, after all isn't that what politics is all about? I wouldn't trust a polly any further than my front door, and perhaps not even that far! :wink:

Politics is a game, isn't it?

Erm, after that rant, not much! :shocked2: Can I add my ten cents worth and say most administrations suck, after all isn't that what politics is all about? I wouldn't trust a polly any further than my front door, and perhaps not even that far! :wink:

Politics is a game, isn't it?

Absolutely.

Why is it that We the People are the ones who always lose?

where is the best place to go diving with sharks?

Strange place to put your first post. :wink:

If you want to play this Q & A game you have to answer the question in the previous post then ask a question yourself.

If on the other hand you are asking for information this would be best elsewhere in the forum, okay? And there was a thread in the last few weeks about this topic, so do a search for "shark diving" upper right of this forum and see what comes up.

I'll answer anyway. It depends on which types of sharks you want to see. For me it's Great Whites, and Port Lincoln in South Australia is the best place to go I think.

Which type of sharks have you encountered the most on your dives?

Oh, unimportant stuff, well, let me see . . .

Five knuckleheads in Sweden decided that talking about peace is actually more important than actually doing something to bring it about, President Obama threw a hissy fit because Fox News did not fall in line with the rest of the fawning media and actually reported on shortcomings of Obama and his administration (interestingly, much of that fawning media is now saying it was asleep at the switch while Fox News was reporting important stuff much of the rest of the media now admits it should have been reporting too), we are still waiting for Obama to decide on a plan for Afghanistan (although in March he announced his plan for Afghnaistan, so I am confused), tha Napa DA said there was no evidence the Raiders coach so much as touched the assistant coach who ended up with a broken jaw (I guess the coach has the Men Staring At Goats power to break jaws with a glance), Acorn continues to embarrass itself, Summer has been replaced with honest-to-goodness Fall weather, and, oh yea, the Redskins still SUCK!

What's new with you?

:rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3:

Love the update! thanks! It's been so long I may need another one! LOL
I am good. Work is nuts, really nuts. extremely nuts. Haven't been home before like 10 at night most nights. My kids don't even recognize me anymore and my neighbors thought I moved away (well except the one who sent me a letter asking me out -- guess he thought I was still here!). Oh and I have been Lois Lane to Superman.

So basically a slow few weeks! :cool2:

The ocean.

Does anyone else have any questions for the Question Master?

Yes, oh question master. . . will the phillies win tonight?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom