Question and Answer (a game) part 2

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Well Happy Birthday there Mr. Do!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm good . . tired . work is nuts right now . . but good. . . believe it or not, I'm over sugared at the moment (scary huh!)

Did you have big birthday plans?

Well Happy Birthday there Mr. Do!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm good . . tired . work is nuts right now . . but good. . . believe it or not, I'm over sugared at the moment (scary huh!)

Did you have big birthday plans?

Thanks for the wishes but actually, it is not my birthday. I just a year older than I was at this time last year. Whatever that was. Are you ever not over sugared? Seems like work has been hectic for you for several weeks. When do you get a break?

Nov. 21 . . . but only for about 8 days . . then next break will be Dec. 11. I'm hoping to spend most of the rest of december 'working from home'. I need a mental health break! LOL

So did you get to dive?

Nov. 21 . . . but only for about 8 days . . then next break will be Dec. 11. I'm hoping to spend most of the rest of december 'working from home'. I need a mental health break! LOL

So did you get to dive?

Nope, by dive buddy (youngest child) was sick. Probably done for the season now.:(

Why so busy at work? Got some big filing or merger or take-over going on?

If I answer that I gotta kill ya . . or go to jail . . I'm adverse to both those things so I'll ignore your questions . . :) In the short term it's earnings and our annual investor event so lots to keep me hoping

Sorry your child was ill. Hope all is well now. I'm off to bed. Good night.

Oh wait I gotta end on a questions. Hmmmm . . . .

Will you book a vacation to dive in the 'offseason'?

If I answer that I gotta kill ya . . or go to jail . . I'm adverse to both those things so I'll ignore your questions . . :) In the short term it's earnings and our annual investor event so lots to keep me hoping

Sorry your child was ill. Hope all is well now. I'm off to bed. Good night.

Oh wait I gotta end on a questions. Hmmmm . . . .

Will you book a vacation to dive in the 'offseason'?

Only if you're paying. So, I guess, no. Actually, I've thought about going to Fla, but my sons are too inexperienced, and I have no one else to go with. So, again, I guess probably no.

Nite BettyRubble.

Is it starting to get colder where you are (or, if you are in the upside down part of the world, warmer)?

Very cold. Got out my turtlenecks. What the heck happened to this global warming epidemic.

Is your child better?

Yep. But he got me sick!

Where are you back from?

UGh! Well get well quickly!

From the mayhem of earnings week at work. Been offline alot the last 10 days. Got accused of being gone too long. LOL

So what did I miss?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom