Question and Answer (a game) part 2

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I know! Seriously! Talk about a marketing spin job!!!

Do you think this guy is going to do anything good that doesn't completely F up everything else?

I will have to preface my answer by saying that I come from the political philosophy that would firmly hold that if Obama accomplishes what he would like to, that would, indeed, F up everything else. Having said that, I also think his incredible lack of experience and niavete are starting to cause him problems. Even in his failures, he is causing us harm (like removing the missile shield, which the Europeans want, to appease Russia, and getting NOTHING in return).

Am I off base?

Nope .. you are right on the mark. People wanted change, and they are certainly going to get it. Just hope we can all live with it.

So our skins are not doing too well. What are we gonna do?

So our skins are not doing too well. What are we gonna do?

Talent redistribution. If Obama can do it with our money, why not with the NFL talent pool? We get Brady, Dallas gets Campbell. We get Adrian Peterson, New York gets our offensive (and I mean that literally) line, etc.

Diving this weekend?

ROFL

Not sure. My sinuses are acting up. May dive Sunday.

Golf for you this weekend?

Not golf this weekend. Maybe hit a few balls at the range. Are you sitting down? I hope to actually dive this weekend. Course, I've just jinxed that by stating that here.

Golf for Mikey, while I dive.

Sundaes and steak for you?

Life does not get any better than that. Does it?

So did you dive SD?

Joyce - Gotta love steaks and sundaes!!!!

Are the leaves changing folks? They are here and it's beautiful

So did you dive SD?

Joyce - Gotta love steaks and sundaes!!!!

Are the leaves changing folks? They are here and it's beautiful

Supposed to be diving instead of posting. Was going with my son, but he is sick (hope it is not H1N1, or, as a friend calls it HINI).

Leaves are starting to change, but still a while to prime time.

What is the next piece of scuba equipment you want to get?

Praying for your son SD - keep us posted.

upgraded dive computer or steel 80s. You?

Praying for your son SD - keep us posted.

upgraded dive computer or steel 80s. You?

Thanks. He is doing better, but still a low grade fever.

Not sure what to get next. Unfortunately, I am gear-obsessed, so I will probably buy something even if I do not need it. Thinking about back-up reg or AI computer (though perfectly pleased with my current computer).

Do you get Columbus Day off?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom