Question and Answer (a game) part 2

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hmmm. I must be missing something. I consider myself to be a person of deep faith, teach Sunday school, attend church regularly, actually wonder what Jesus would do, etc., but I love Halloween - dress in very elaborate costumes of my own making and decorate the house and yard pretty extensively. Is that inconsistent?

SD, all people, especially me, are inconsistent in the practice of our beliefs. It's why we need Jesus to begin with.

What is your favourite movie, and why?

Well I have several but I'll name one: It's a Wonderful Life. Watch it every year.

Do you use an air integrated computer?

SD, all people, especially me, are inconsistent in the practice of our beliefs. It's why we need Jesus to begin with.

Well I have several but I'll name one: It's a Wonderful Life. Watch it every year.

Do you use an air integrated computer?

(Indeed!)

I do not have an air integrated, but have been lusting after the Aeris Elite T3. Can't really justify it, though.

How the heck have ya been?

A little bad, a little good, and alot exhausted. Alot hitting the fan the last 2 weeks.

How are you?

A little bad, a little good, and alot exhausted. Alot hitting the fan the last 2 weeks.

How are you?

Mostly exhausted, which is why I decided to stay up so late tonight. See if I can collapse completely.

Are you getting to do anything fun while dodging the blow-back from the fan?

Been fortunate to be diving alot the last month. Definitely a sanity saver. But work and some personal things are kicking my arse right now. And no end in sight for about 6 weeks. But this too shall pass!!

Just wish it didn't feel like a freakn kidney stone while it's passing!

What has you so exhausted?

Been fortunate to be diving alot the last month. Definitely a sanity saver. But work and some personal things are kicking my arse right now. And no end in sight for about 6 weeks. But this too shall pass!!

Just wish it didn't feel like a freakn kidney stone while it's passing!

What has you so exhausted?

Sorry you are facing all that. Why exhausted? Because I have a tremendous amount on my plate as I can never say not to any work project or extra-curricular project, and I insist on having fun too. Seems sleep is what has to go.

Hope your "arse" survives the next six weeks!

What do you do to relieve stress (not like diving, but something that you can do fairly quickly and regularly)?

Workout. Usually kill myself in the gym or doing sprints. That's been the kicker the 2 weeks - can't even get time in the gym. So I'm really miserable!!!!

Hope you get some rest! How do we let ourselves get so bogged down?

Workout. Usually kill myself in the gym or doing sprints. That's been the kicker the 2 weeks - can't even get time in the gym. So I'm really miserable!!!!

Hope you get some rest! How do we let ourselves get so bogged down?

Just too many things we want to do, love to do, and have to do. Sleep just gets in the way.

Is the Nobel Peace Prize now officially a joke? In addition to the fact that President Obama has accomplished nothing on the peace front (even his supporters seem to be acknowledging that), the nominations were due February 1, TWELVE DAYS after he became president. He had not even gone on his apology tour then. It is so sad to see what could be a truly important symbol besmirched like this.

I know! Seriously! Talk about a marketing spin job!!!

Do you think this guy is going to do anything good that doesn't completely F up everything else?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom