Question and Answer (a game) part 2

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'll fall for candy corn or anything chocolate. That explains why I need so much time at the gym.

Friday after Thanksgiving: Go shopping, or stay home with family?

(I just carved a couple of pumpkins this past weekend. Too bad they won't last, but then again that means I get to carve a couple more soon. So at least the dive knife is good for something.)

Stay home and gobble up the leftovers. I can shop anytime!

Cold turkey sandwiches with with miracle whip for leftovers? (Wow that sounds so good right now)

(SD - no, I wouldn't. Diving is my passion now. The person in my life will have to be part of it because I see too many divers struggling with nose breathing spouses over the topic. )

(BettyRubble, that is so cool that you have identified a new passion! Too many people do not embrace life and never find their passions. Of course, diving is a passion of mine too - I am obsessed with it, but seldom get to go:depressed:

Probably a better question for you would have been could you ever date/marry someone who does not like cherry PopTarts, chocolate, "relocating" golf carts, pithy responses to threads, flaming threads and being banned from threads, words, quotes, Thrasher's Fries, baseball teams that have red in their uniforms, the Redskins, and big Kung Fo guys with purple toenail polish?)

For everyone else, do you dress up for halloween?

SD - ROFL! Wow you know me way too well dude!!!! And no, I won't date someone who doesn't understand that all of that (and a whole hellva lot more crazy schit) is who I am. They either gotta love that about me or move on!!!

I don't do halloween. Being a Bible thumper it sorta goes against my grain. The kids do it with their dad and dress up. They love the candy! LOL

Are the leaves changing there?

Hmmm. I must be missing something. I consider myself to be a person of deep faith, teach Sunday school, attend church regularly, actually wonder what Jesus would do, etc., but I love Halloween - dress in very elaborate costumes of my own making and decorate the house and yard pretty extensively. Is that inconsistent?

As for the leaves, I was noting just yesterday that they are beginning to get some color to them. Fall is definitely on its way.

Happy or disappointed (or totally ambivilant) that Chicago did not get the Olympics in 2016?

Hmmm. I must be missing something. I consider myself to be a person of deep faith, teach Sunday school, attend church regularly, actually wonder what Jesus would do, etc., but I love Halloween - dress in very elaborate costumes of my own making and decorate the house and yard pretty extensively. Is that inconsistent?

As for the leaves, I was noting just yesterday that they are beginning to get some color to them. Fall is definitely on its way.

Happy or disappointed (or totally ambivilant) that Chicago did not get the Olympics in 2016?

So this is where all the interesting conversation is happening! Is it a private one or can anybody join in? :)

I didn't actually know Chicago were even up for the Olympics to be honest. Must be the "delay" we have down here getting news via carrier pigeon! :wink: I think the Olympics are a waste of money myself if I can be political, and most countries don't make enough from tourism to cover their costs. There are so many other things that are more important I think, but...others may not agree!

What is your favourite time of the year?

So this is where all the interesting conversation is happening! Is it a private one or can anybody join in? :)

I didn't actually know Chicago were even up for the Olympics to be honest. Must be the "delay" we have down here getting news via carrier pigeon! :wink: I think the Olympics are a waste of money myself if I can be political, and most countries don't make enough from tourism to cover their costs. There are so many other things that are more important I think, but...others may not agree!

What is your favourite time of the year?

Absolutely all are welcome, so sit down, stay a while.

Our President just got back from pitching Chicago, and got blown out in the first round (very embarrassing for him!). I agree on the returns for the Olympics - I believe the Salt Lake City games are the only ones in recent memory that did not lose money.

Favorite time of year? The one I am in!

You?

Absolutely all are welcome, so sit down, stay a while.

Our President just got back from pitching Chicago, and got blown out in the first round (very embarrassing for him!). I agree on the returns for the Olympics - I believe the Salt Lake City games are the only ones in recent memory that did not lose money.

Favorite time of year? The one I am in!

You?

It has gotten to be a bit of oneupmanship too, the "We can do a bigger more spectacular opening ceremony" thing!

That would be autumn, right? :) Yes, that's my favourite time of year, very settled weather, warm days, cool nights, and daylight saving ends! :rofl3:

What's your favourite meal?

It has gotten to be a bit of oneupmanship too, the "We can do a bigger more spectacular opening ceremony" thing!

That would be autumn, right? :) Yes, that's my favourite time of year, very settled weather, warm days, cool nights, and daylight saving ends! :rofl3:

What's your favourite meal?

We are progressing in to Autumn, but my favorite is whichever one I am currently in. There are things about each one I love (though I will admit that I am usually ready for Spring by the time winter is coming to a close).

Favorite meal? Probably one I make - smoked baby back pork ribs, garlic mashed potatoes and broccoli with mustard sauce (actually, I don't make the last entry) finished off with mint chocolate chip ice cream on a gooey brownie, all covered with hot fudge sauce (by all, I mean just the dessert!). But there are MANY other meals I absolutely love too.

You?

We are progressing in to Autumn, but my favorite is whichever one I am currently in. There are things about each one I love (though I will admit that I am usually ready for Spring by the time winter is coming to a close).

Favorite meal? Probably one I make - smoked baby back pork ribs, garlic mashed potatoes and broccoli with mustard sauce (actually, I don't make the last entry) finished off with mint chocolate chip ice cream on a gooey brownie, all covered with hot fudge sauce (by all, I mean just the dessert!). But there are MANY other meals I absolutely love too.

You?

Sounds delicious especially the last bit! Mmm chocolate! My downfall!

Anything chocolate! But if we're talking healthy then an Asian Stir fry with noodles and hot chillies. Something like Char Kway Teow.

Favourite holiday season?

Back
Top Bottom