Question and Answer (a game) part 2

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Dove the U352 sub and the Indra. Vis on the sub was awesome; water temp was 78 and only 2-3 foot waves. I was very fortunate as those are near perfect conditions especially for a newbie like me.

Indra vis was not as good but still decent. water temp at 75-76 degrees and only slightly worse waves. There were apparently 2 sharks off the wreck that I never saw but everyone else commented on. Someone said they were in the 6-8 foot range. Very glad I didn't see them.

Definitely enjoyed morehead.

Remind me - have you dove there yet?

I've dived wrecks in NC, but not those. Want to do U352. Naw, you would have been glad if you had seen them, at least you would have been glad once you got back on the boat!

So, did you pass through my state (Commonwealth, actually) and not at least wave?

Last edited:
I was too busy hiding in the back of the RV fearing another run in with your local police authorities!! In fact, I packed a retired PA cop for the ride just to be extra safe!!!!!! We all did do the "Thank God we made it out of Virigina" dance when we hit NC!!!!!

What cha been up to these days?

Lots and lots of work (guess I'm paying for all the playing I had been doing on SB)!

Would you ever date/marry someone who does not dive?

Yes I would, because otherwise that would limit the choice a bit around here! :rofl3:

Are you afraid of heights? :)

I'm not scared of heights unless their is no safety rail or anything. I can go up a sky scraper and sit right up against the glass no problem. If I happen to be at an area that has no railing I'll stay back about 5 ft. I also enjoy roller coasters the faster the better.

Have you ever been to an amusment park?

Yes, Luna Park, a huge amusement park here; I loved the roller coaster!

What do you like doing in your spare time, other than diving?

Well, there is ScubaBoard, where I can pretend I am actually a diver, even though I seldom actually get to be one. Then there is reading!!! and playing golf, badly. And sports in general. And work. I do enjoy that too!

You?

(SD - no, I wouldn't. Diving is my passion now. The person in my life will have to be part of it because I see too many divers struggling with nose breathing spouses over the topic. )

Spare time? Who has that? Every second is filled with work, kids, kids' calendars, work, cleaning, laundry, work, gym, and then diving. I used to hike alot but haven't been in the woods since July!!!!!!! I actually miss hiking but not enough to give up diving for it.

So how many happy phillies fans are in here?

(SD - no, I wouldn't. Diving is my passion now. The person in my life will have to be part of it because I see too many divers struggling with nose breathing spouses over the topic. )

Spare time? Who has that? Every second is filled with work, kids, kids' calendars, work, cleaning, laundry, work, gym, and then diving. I used to hike alot but haven't been in the woods since July!!!!!!! I actually miss hiking but not enough to give up diving for it.

So how many happy phillies fans are in here?

At least one happy Phils watcher here! Pinch me, I must be dreaming, cause I can't remember when the Phils were a really good team over an extended time like this.

P.S. Get a dog and they will insist that you also make time for hiking a/k/a walkies on top of everything else. :D

Carve pumpkins and decorate, or not bother?

Used to carve and decorate . . now I'm forced to by the kids! LOL Reminds me, I gotta get pumpkins.

Eat candy corn or prefer something else?

PS Can't get 4 legged creatures - I barely keep the 2 legged ones alive!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom