Question and Answer (a game) part 2

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

No.

What noise annoys an oyster?

cause i have two herniated discs and just got an epidural cortisone shoot yesterday.

what did you do today?

Saved our freedom by serving in the Air National Guard.

What is the loudest thing you ever heard?

The sound of my own screams when it was discovered my house had no pepsi and no chocolate!

Didn't you hear it? It just happened 10 minutes ago!!!

So what have I missed in this thread? I've been crazy busy lately.

The sound of my own screams when it was discovered my house had no pepsi and no chocolate!

Didn't you hear it? It just happened 10 minutes ago!!!

So what have I missed in this thread? I've been crazy busy lately.

My ears are still ringing!!!

Life was so dull while you were gone:wink:

How were the sharks?

Fortunately I did not see the two big sharks that the rest of the divers saw!!! Sometimes it is a good thing to be narrowly focused! :) I did see a couple very small ones and that was no big deal. The dives were awesome.

So whatcha doing this evening?

Supposed to be working, but have a bad case of the SB jones.

I'm torn between asking: 1) how many PopTarts did you eat; 2) how many golf carts did you assist in relocating; and 3) what wrecks did you dive? Scintillating as 1 and 2 are, I'm going with 3.

Dove the U352 sub and the Indra. Vis on the sub was awesome; water temp was 78 and only 2-3 foot waves. I was very fortunate as those are near perfect conditions especially for a newbie like me.

Indra vis was not as good but still decent. water temp at 75-76 degrees and only slightly worse waves. There were apparently 2 sharks off the wreck that I never saw but everyone else commented on. Someone said they were in the 6-8 foot range. Very glad I didn't see them.

Definitely enjoyed morehead.

Remind me - have you dove there yet?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom