Quarry Dive the Oct. 20th or 21th

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Adventure Scuba Diving is having their annual Underwater Pumpkin Carving Contest at Philadelphia Quarry at 2PM on the 21st. There should be lots of divers, a cookout, prizes, mayhem........... :)

Thanks, we'll be there.

I would say get there about 1PM, find yourself a good spot for your gear, etc.

Are you bringing tanks or do you need some?

Quarry admission is $10 for divers and $3 for non-divers. I don't think there's a fee for the contest. They'll furnish the pumpkins and go over the rules with everybody at 2 I guess.

Thanks again. I didn't bring my tanks, so I guess I rent a couple from Adventure Scuba Diving. I'll give them a call and see if they are bringing some or maybe I'll have to pick them up.

marthas quarry outside of nashville is expierianceing great vis and will be open until nov 10 this year. on november 10 they will have a whites dry suit demo day, about the same as dui dog day only better (better?, close to my home).

pete sakes

Thanks again. I didn't bring my tanks, so I guess I rent a couple from Adventure Scuba Diving. I'll give them a call and see if they are bringing some or maybe I'll have to pick them up.

Are you in Tellico? If it's a long haul to the shop for you, let me know. I can pick them up for you.

Thanks for the offer. We just got here. We are near Townsend off Lyons Springs Road and 321, but I haven't looked up where the dive shop is or how to get there. I'll give them a call tomorrow and see exactly where they are. I'll let you know.

The shop is in West Knoxville.

How do you get from Townsend to Philly? Is there a back way or do you have to come up to Knoxville then go west?

I know there's a shop in Maryville where you can probably rent tanks if that works better for you.

Yes, we have a back way to the quarry. We can take 321 thru Maryville to I-75, then south an exit or two. Talked to Larry at Adventure Scuba Diving todays, seems like a nice shop. I told them that you referred them. They invited me to the dive and pot-luck Sunday and said that they would get me a couple of tanks so I might need your help with pickup or drop off. Told them that I'd probably come see them this week.
Thanks

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom