Quarry Dive the Oct. 20th or 21th

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Yeah, I stopped by the shop today and Larry told me you called. Just let me know if you need me to bring you some tanks, I'd be happy to help.

I'm about to post a thread about the contest. Check it out!

I stopped in the Dive Shop and paid for the tank rentals and met Larry. He made a note and he said he'd make sure to get the tanks down to the quarry Sunday. I told him that you offered to bring them down. Maybe you could double check with him Sunday on your way down to the quarry. THANKS.

FYI guys, when I was there on the 30th, the temp at 60 ft was 72 degrees - not bad at all. I didn't wear a hood or gloves and was fine. Vis was pretty kicked up in the shallows but in the hole and around the rim it was probably 20 ft or so.

I'll DM on the 27th, so I'll miss the festivities. Ya'll have a good time.

I stopped in the Dive Shop and paid for the tank rentals and met Larry. He made a note and he said he'd make sure to get the tanks down to the quarry Sunday. I told him that you offered to bring them down. Maybe you could double check with him Sunday on your way down to the quarry. THANKS.

Certainly.

As of right now, I plan on diving Martha's tommorrow. (20th) The wife (buddy) is working so leaving me on my own. If she doesn't go into the office my plans may change.
Any latest reports ?

If i'm there, i'll be driving a black PT Cruiser. I'll probably don the neon yellow/black Cressi 5m. Hopefully won't need the hood !:dork2:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom