Quarry Conditions

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

How about some time in May? For me, the rest of April is very busy right now. I can usually break away on any given day. Let me know what works for you.

May is great. Anytime after the weekend of the 7th/8th and I'm good to go!

to get in on some of that "Denny's first time at the W-star" action myself... :)

Be careful Denny! :shocked2:

Don't let PvtStash lead the dive. A plus would be that you could see the entire quarry all in one dive. A big negative... They may need to carry you out of the quarry due to being completely wore out traying to keep up with speedy! :D

Sorry PvtStash... I just cant help pointing that out. That dive (or should I say workout) we did will forever be burned in my brain. :rofl3:

I'm pretty sure I'm not in that kinda shape any more... ever since the baby the only shape I been in is Round. It'd be You guys carrying Me out with the O2... no need to worry about Denny! :)

Plus... with Whitestar vis you'll be able to see me Way out in front :wink:

Denny doesnt try to talk me into going through the tunnel w/o a permit... U know how he is...

:wink:

Im just going to start diving with a scooter when diving with Matt. That should make him have a good workout keeping up. Put the fin on the other foot, so to speak. :D

Denny doesnt try to talk me into going through the tunnel w/o a permit... U know how he is...:wink:

I was thinking just that; Am I gonna get in trouble again diving with PvtStash? Do I really need a permit to dive the tunnel? Oh wait, I know----I have to get "certified" to dive the tunnel, right? Well, there goes another $250 bucks! Will it ever end???

I'm pretty sure I'm not in that kinda shape any more... ever since the baby the only shape I been in is Round. It'd be You guys carrying Me out with the O2... no need to worry about Denny! :)

Plus... with Whitestar vis you'll be able to see me Way out in front :wink:

Hey, if you get too far ahead, my solo cert. kicks in. Wait!!! does White Star allow solo?? Man, all I see ahead is "Trouble" with a capital "T".

You dont have to be certified to dive the tunnel... just certified as an advanced diver (deep and night work too)

So you dont need a permit or permission as long as your qualified to dive the tunnel? Just wondering?

Back
Top Bottom