Puerto Vallarta Condo Rental - Great Deal!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

luckydays

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Due to the previous epidemic in Mexico a friend of mine has a One Bedroom Condo that sleeps four in Puerto Vallarta at Bayview Grand right on the beach but she has lots of vacancies. She would love to have the place filled up as soon as possible and I told her I would post here to let you know of the great deal she is offering.

The deal is if you make her a reasonable offer for the rental, pay for the electricity that you use, and pay the housekeeping fee, she will rent you the place. I have been told all reasonable offers will be considered. The condo can be viewed at Bayview Grand Home Page. Ocean view room on the sixth floor. I have never been to this condo but I am certain that I am going to pick a week and fly to Mexico soon.

If you are interested in renting her condo, send me a pm and I will connect you to Paulette. (I also looked at flights and from Chicago airfare on AA was $315 for a Friday to Friday flight)

Oh before I forget, I am not promoting this for any economic or personal gain on my part in anyway. This lady is my mothers landlord and she helps my mom a lot so I am trying to return the favor. I will be renting the condo from her at some point in the near future, but I to will make a reasonable offer and see if she accepts it or counters it.

I'm looking for a reasonably priced scuba trip for two sometime late fall/early winter, and this sounds as though it could be a good fit. I'd like to learn more and possibly make an offer to rent your friends condo.
Thanks, and I look forward to hearing back from you!
-Nick

I always dive with Twin Dolphins when I am in Vallarta- good guys, small groups, good equipment and probably the best rates....I just returned from a 3 week trip and dove 17 days with them...I will give you Giovanni's email if you like or you can check out their web-site...I have been diving with them for 2 1/2 years now so I know them well!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom