Rental computers and newer divers

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

A computer is the first thing a traveling diver should buy.
Forst things I bought was a properly fitting mask and a computer. I've since acquired fins, reg, and BCD. if I go somewhere where diving may be involved, I always bring mask and computer. To me that is the absolute minimum kit you should have.

I've used non-AI wrist computers for almost 20 years. I keep the current one, and its charger dongle, in my mask box. Since I can't dive without my prescription mask, even if I rent all the rest of the gear I'm still going to have my computer.
I keep my leonardo in my primary mask box. And I have an Apple Watch Ultra. So I have a computer available ALL the time.

Forst things I bought was a properly fitting mask and a computer. I've since acquired fins, reg, and BCD. if I go somewhere where diving may be involved, I always bring mask and computer. To me that is the absolute minimum kit you should have.
Yes i meant first thing a traveling diver schould buy after OW class -- assuming they already had the basic gear for the class (mask, snorkel fins).

I keep my leonardo in my primary mask box. And I have an Apple Watch Ultra. So I have a computer available ALL the time.
I’m gonna do the same with my DeepBlu Cosmiq - i have a Peregrine TX on the way and that will be my primary computer, I’ll bring my old one as a backup.

Back
Top Bottom