Puerto Galera Nov. 26 (some pix)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

clgsamson

Koya Kap
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Lazy to file a detailed dive report but we did three (3) dives at escarceo point/hole in the wall. Viz was very poor on the third dive, the current was running strong but we were rewarded with pelagics on parade. Here are some of the pix of my puerto dive...

Mindoro at the background....(three (3) boats; me in the "Mar", Mayzhell and Patrimar

copy_10.jpg

Of course some nudis....

copy_11.jpg

copy_12.jpg

green_2.jpg

Start of the parade....(some pix)

copy_6.jpg

copy_9.jpg

This became thicker as the current got stronger...(it became difficult to take pix, hard to steady the camera)

copy_3.jpg

A PG eel and trigger clownfish...(respite photo ops with no current)
copy_7.jpg

copy_8.jpg

Found this solitary sweet lips in the shallows...(didn't mind me taking pix)..it is big, no kidding._
copy_5.jpg

And finally saving this for last, wifey Myra hanging on in a strong current hit (look at the featherstar)...GLOVES ARE FOR SISSIES? Kiss my butt!

copy_4.jpg

Nice pics, colors are so vibrant. I can only dream of taking these type of pics:) BTW, what kinda camera and flash are you using? I've thinking of getting the Sealife DC500..

Thanks for sharing them.

Enrique

clgsamson:
And finally saving this for last, wifey Myra hanging on in a strong current hit (look at the featherstar)...GLOVES ARE FOR SISSIES? Kiss my butt!

Heheh...touche. Nice pics as always Caloy. But come on, editing your pics to prove gloves aren't for sissies? We all know you rotated the last pic. Here it is unedited - Myra's actually staring over the reef edge! There's no current!

copy_4.jpg

:D :D :D :D

Please give her my regards. Btw, viz was crappy at anilao as well.

subzero:
Nice pics, colors are so vibrant. I can only dream of taking these type of pics:) BTW, what kinda camera and flash are you using? I've thinking of getting the Sealife DC500..

Thanks for sharing them.

Enrique
Just a Canon A95 in an WP-DC50 underwater housing. No strobes yet but i'm planning to get one (inon maybe) and some wide angle and macro lenses. Hehe they would cost quite a bundle for sure.

chip104:
Heheh...touche. Nice pics as always Caloy. But come on, editing your pics to prove gloves aren't for sissies? We all know you rotated the last pic. Here it is unedited - Myra's actually staring over the reef edge! There's no current!

copy_4.jpg

:D :D :D :D

Please give her my regards. Btw, viz was crappy at anilao as well.
hahahahahaha chippy you never fail to make me laugh.
If Anilao viz is crappy PG would be too and vice versa.

Myra sends her best too.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom