Puerto Aventerous-- Aquanauts

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

traciedee

Contributor
Reaction score
Just got back from 11 days at the Catalonia Royal Tulum on Xpuha beach. Awesome resort and awesome beach. We dove with Aquanauts in PA and had a great time. We did reef diving and a couple of cenotes. I was nervous about the cenote dive, but it was no problem and we had a long briefing ahead of time. Communication was great prior to our trip and the diving was easy and fun. They even picked us up in the morning which was pretty cool. I would dive with them again in a heart beat.

Also, this part of Mexico is fun to explore and there is a lot to do in the area. Don't miss spending a day walking on Tulum Beach. Incredible beach that seems to go on forever and has lots of little beach bars and restaurants. Hurricane/slow season is a great time to go. Warm water, few tourists and no crowded dive boats.

Aquanauts is great! Who was your guide?

We dove with Natalie on reef and cenote dives and Maurico for a couple of reef dives.

I've met both of them but only ever went diving with Dennis. All great people.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom