PST Rentals or maybe borrow?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

grouchyturtle

Contributor
Reaction score
Does anyone know of any place where I can rent an E7 120?
or
Does anyone have one I can try for a dive, maybe up at Dutch?

I'm finally dumping my AL80s for steels. Tried one of FrankF's E8 119s for a few dives this weekend, but I really want to try an E7 120 before I make up m mind once and for all.

grunzster:
or

I'm finally dumping my AL80s for steels. Tried one of FrankF's E8 119s for a few dives this weekend, but I really want to try an E7 120 before I make up m mind once and for all.

Hoboken Dive Shop apparently rents them, but supplies are limited (i.e. reserve in advance).

I have 6 of the PST HP tanks (before the E series). The HP 120 (like the ones I dove with on January 18) are very similar to the E series 119. I will keep you posted but any time I am at Dutch, You are welcomed to use my tanks. I also have four HP 100 tanks and for a guy your size this might be perfect.

You can always stop by my house and use them anytime I am not using them. Club benefit!

North East Scuba used to have HP's for rent but when I heard they were discontinued I purchased the remaining stock last summer.

I love the HP 120's. Light yet more air. I also use Nitrox 100% of the time. Never had mine rolled because I take care of them like they were my children (only better).

Right now the 120's are with me in Oklahoma City. You never know when a dive opportunity will arise!

grunzster:
or

Try Hoboken Dive Shop, 614 Washington Ave., Hoboken, NJ
gohdc.com

I seem to remember they have some for rent a while back.. :wink:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom