PST...From the "Horse's Mouth."

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I wonder if someone could point out to the DOT that there are people who are considering it a better choice to take DOT-3AA LP steel tanks and pump them up to 3500 psi, instead of buying the 3500 psi rated tanks that require exemptions. An actual high pressure steel standard would be more consumer friendly and would help promote compliance.

Thanks for the post RD, we bought my wife an E7 last month and I bought one today - it's good to know that they won't be wind chimes in a couple of months.

Still don't see any definite answer. There are hopes and possibles.

IMHO, Tom's post says it all.

Anybody want to buy a set of PST E7 100s? A few months old, 20 dives max on them.....:D

Couldn't some other tank manufacturer pick up PST's exemption if they were to go under? They would surely pick up a bunch of new, very potential future customers.

crpntr133:
Still don't see any definite answer. There are hopes and possibles.

IMHO, Tom's post says it all.
No it didn't, he didn't say neener neener neener. :wink:

Although I hope PST does continue in business, I think I'm quite happy I couldn't find any E-8 130's at a price I was willing to pay and went with another option that I'm happy with!

Realdiver7, do you think the company official would be willing to post on this board? Perhaps on the manufacturer's thread?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom