PST E8's in Canada

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

$700 Cdn for two PST E8-130s? I would think that they'd be close to $450-$500 each. That $700 deal for two might not sound too bad.

I just picked up another E8-130 (in Oregon) for $250. I ordered it about two weeks ago. I'm sorry to hear about the delays up north. We don't appear to have any trouble getting them south of the border.

Anyone know the scoop on the supposed impending bankruptcy of PST and the impact that is supposed to have on the tanks.

I heard that they will not be allowed to be hydro'd again if PST goes out of biz. Which would give these tanks a shelf life of 5 years.

Any truth in all this? If so I better get a few more dives out of my HP-100's

There was a thread that talked about that. Apparently a rep from PST came on and cleared everything up. Probably nothing more than just rumours. Wouldn't make sense that dealers in Canada would continue to stock more PST tanks and sell them just to have lots of unhappy campers later on.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom