PST E-series tanks

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'll send you the phone number of the shop in Panama City where I got mine.

They ARE available and shipping (HP100s). Anyone telling you otherwise is full of BS; I have two sitting in my garage right now that are full of gas and have several dives on them already.

The HP120s are not due out until mid-May or perhaps a bit later. I have one of those on order, and will post when it arrives.

Just talked to PST today...

The E-7 120's are in stock and shipping out now...

However, the E-8 130's are going to be delayed until the end of the month...

Seems like I will never get them...

The E7-100s are available, at least in the southern california Sport Chalets. I've seen them with my very own eyes. They were selling them for either $279 or $289. They only had 2 at my local store, and but I didn't see them there tonight. Maybe they've already been bought. I don't think they will be carrying the E8s though. I had to special order my 130.

So, after looking at the specs. is the E7100 the same tank as the old LP80? It seems to be the same.... Were they able to get a different rating on the same tank?

Sandfill once bubbled...
So, after looking at the specs. is the E7100 the same tank as the old LP80? It seems to be the same.... Were they able to get a different rating on the same tank?
Both are available in the 2003 catalog - but the specs are almost identical. The E7-100 is also about $100 dearer than the LP80 at the moment.

The valve from the factory will be the K/DIN conversion valve. Should make the DIN purists real happy... :tease:

NetDoc wrote...
The valve from the factory will be the K/DIN conversion valve. Should make the DIN purists real happy... :tease:
Makes no difference to me. I wouldn't use a standard K valve on a steel in any case.

NetDoc once bubbled...
I find it easier to attach my reg to a 200 bar tank than a 300 bar tank... 2 less turns makes it faster :tease:

especially since you are not compromising any strength or safety... only some small aesthetics. :tease:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom