PST E-series tanks

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Scubamedicjoe

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
my local shop tells me there havent even shipped these tanks from factory yet , does anyone know if they have or not and if they are out who sells them since they seem to want me to buy the old steel HP100's tank ands I want the new ones !!!!!!!!!

My LDS CLAIMS they are shipping E8's in the order they received deposits, but I am not sure I believe them. I can't find anyone who has gotten one.
He is holding my deposit, so I guess he is just telling me what he thinks I want to hear.
If anyone has actually laid hands on these things, I would love to hear about it.

Do a search. Genesis posted a review on his new tanks a few weeks ago...............

The E-7 100's were shipping over the last couple of weeks...

The 120's are shipping soon, along with the E-8 130's...

My LDS told me the manufacturer will begin shipping the new PST E-series the middle of may. The guestimate price given was ~$280 for the HP80's. The tanks are suppose to come however you want them (K or din) unless thats just my LDS. As for deposits, he has not asked for one as a condition of getting one. If anyone gets one, let us know.

hum maybe I worded it wrong, I know the specs it just seems noone has them yet and was wondering wear if anyone has them !!!! that can be bought .

All along they have said they would start shipping the new E7s and E8s in late May. They have the HP tanks available for some time now.
I think Pressed Steel likes to make divers wait, adds to the myth.

I am waiting too for a pair, one local shop thinks they are getting some this week.

I beleive the vavles are the LDS choice, usualkly they would buy tanks without vavles.
Gary

Back
Top Bottom