Project Boat

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ScubaKris

Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
I have a project boat

Currently I run my 16 skiff all over the rivers, springs, bays, passes and even the ocean a couple miles out.

If I am not fishing I am diving

Last, Thursday and Friday on Cassidy, Saturday, Burnt Mill Creek to Tyndall bridge St Andrews, SUnday Choc bay Alqua. Tuesday probably Victor, later in the week boat up and check out Morrison, the weekend probably Cypress.

I have a project boat that will not take much to get in the water. Anyone offering help would be welcome aboard for a gas share when we go diving and fishing offshore, you'll have to carry your own tanks.

It is a 26 ft sea star with a 7' beam, 327 Chevy stern drive.

I need to fire up the , I was told the guy rebuilt the engine befoer he died, and see what we have.

I do need a raw water pump, probably from salvage or another boat, E-bay, etc I have an old achor, chain will need a couple hundred feet of rope. I do have a couple old radios, will need to hit the trailer with a welder to reinforce a couple areas, anyone having a welder, other wise it will go to a welder a couple miles up the road, will replace the cracked tires, used ok, replace wheel bearings while the tires are offious finish work, i.e .dive plateform, install seats, gas tank, go over stern drive, fluids etc.

I need to lok at my compressors, i ahve two , AM 4 types, one on a trailer, I need to get the engine going, low time engine, just have not fired it up in a acouple of years, the other compressor blew a gasket. Any compressor experts out there, we can put on the boat for those long days and overnighters on the water.

Skiff set up with trolling moter and underwater lights for bay spearing, floundreing this coming month

Project boat

100_2285.JPG

100_2286.JPG

100_2287.JPG

Good luck.

No luck needed ,.. I could put a pump on it and float it the next day.

I was on the water four times last week, wind and rain yesterday and today. If it gets better in the A.M. will be outh there.

Diving this week

We have a well outfitted shop on the property.

Really don't need any help getting in the water.

Would like to have a couple people ont eh books to go out, safety, boat watch, people to share gas. Don't have to have them

As with anything else in diving, . most divers are a buck in the pocket.

When the boat is in the water, all kinds will want to come along, not put out gas money, have me carry their tanks, etc.

The last tiem I lent tanks to someone while diving, he did not even carry them in the dive shop for fillng alone offer to pay for at least his air fill. The next time he asked where his tanks were,.. I wolt him they wer ein the shop, go rent them and pay for two days as we would not be back before they closed.

I have been certified sindce 74 and most of my dives in the past 20 years have been solo.

All I need are one or two good dependable people.

Back
Top Bottom