Problems??

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Pete - Didn't you read back? Last night WE determined that the culprit was you so you're coming to us a little late with your assessment!!! :D
Dear Sam,

as with most armchair sysadmins, they not only miss diagnosed the issue. but they weren't even close. However, we are certain that our host of kibitzers are worth every penny we have paid them! :D I can't tell you how many guesses have been sent our way, but that doesn't stop us from doing the tedious checking and cross checking when a problem does arise! If you aren't seeing us out on the forum playing, it means we are probably busy tweaking things, or devising ways to troll the Mofia. :D

Gremlins...!

gremlin_1.jpg

And you thot that was a car...?

13-amc-gremlin.jpg

Dear Sam,

as with most armchair sysadmins, they not only miss diagnosed the issue. but they weren't even close. However, we are certain that our host of kibitzers are worth every penny we have paid them! :D I can't tell you how many guesses have been sent our way, but that doesn't stop us from doing the tedious checking and cross checking when a problem does arise! If you aren't seeing us out on the forum playing, it means we are probably busy tweaking things, or devising ways to troll the Mofia. :D

I KNEW it was the latter. I knew y'all were trolling the MoF. :D

FWIW:
9:54 pm EDT (GMT-5): vBulletin database error, rather than SB page load. (Does this mean this thread's status reverts to unsolved? :D Seriously, I wasn't sure whether anyone needed to hear about problems, since it wasn't entirely clear to me whether or not the previous issues still existed or had been thought to be dealt with but were still lurking around.)

Next, you'll be accusing me of stalking your PC! :D

:shocked2:...but I thought I was stalking your PC :confused:

At the risk of dragging this thread back to utility, and since I could have sworn someone had commented somewhere in the last couple of days about problems loading icons when the server got particularly slow:

So yesterday, sometimes pages would only partially load with only text while graphics and icons weren't making it, particularly the latter. It then hit me: "Why is the browser trying to refetch icons? I thought I had caching turned on. (IE cache set to Auto.)" Anyone else notice this happening to them? Or is the server sending out icons with caching disabled or set to a short time period? (Don't have any diagnostic tools handy.)

Back
Top Bottom