Problems??

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

(IE cache set to Auto.)" Anyone else notice this happening to them?
Slow servers can cause all sorts of anomalies and I apologize for that! However, I would try Google's Chrome or Mozilla's FireFox as alternative and quicker browsers!

Slow servers can cause all sorts of anomalies and I apologize for that! However, I would try Google's Chrome or Mozilla's FireFox as alternative and quicker browsers!
Yep, fix your end too, folks.
Use the faster browsers;

Test your server speed;

Tune your machine.​

What, and give up my dial up?:D
I used to live on dial-up. I'd open 3 windows just for Scubaboard, type on one while the other two loaded. I didn't know about Tabs for browsers then, much less Firefox, and Chrome was not even a rumor.

I spent one night at a downtown Cancun hotel last week with 1 Mbps. I didn't try to do much.

Just kidding about the dial up. Satellite is not a whole lot better, but it is somewhat faster. Those two are the only options available out here still! Had a really nice letter a few years back from cable people, saying they'd be willing to run cable out here, if I could get all six of the houses between town and here to do an install, totaling over $42,000, split 7 ways!

Wanted to frame that letter, but the gf tossed it in anger! My dairy farmer neighbors would have seen the humor in that letter!

With Satellite, when my two teens are here using their laptops too, we often exceed our limit and then things can get R....E....A....L ..... S....L....O....W around here!!! But usually the dish is lightning quick compared to the old dial up!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom