Problems??

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Are you really asking that question? the site is fine now.

Are you really asking that question? the site is fine now.

Howard all th buttons are gone, I wouldn't exactly say the site is "fine"

Plus the new post section is super wonky.

From a server standpoint. They're all running. Have you tried opening a new browser? I can't troubleshoot a problem if I don't have the problem myself.

I rebooted the servers again. it appears as though - due to the order that the servers restarted before, the image directory which is on the data server wasn't being found by the web servers. It appears to be in order now.

I rebooted the servers again. it appears as though - due to the order that the servers restarted before, the image directory which is on the data server wasn't being found by the web servers. It appears to be in order now.

Yes it can be Pete, but no matter what we say as to the problems that we are experiencing, we are never saying anything about you, the wonderful SB staff or ScubaBoard. We do know how hard you guys work to keep Sb running smoothly and I personally do understand that a busy website/board such as this can experience problems. Nothing that has been said is to be taken as anyting negative (at least from me anyways)....just description of fact.

Back
Top Bottom