Problems with the FLX 50/50

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Gary D.

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
Not a thing wrong with the suit in fact it is a very nice piece of equipment I am looking forward to diving. But for right now the suit will not be put into service on the Rescue side of things.

The stiffness of the material makes it harder to get into. My entry time is better than tripple that of the TLS 350. The 350 is so flexible it just glides on while the 50/50 has to be worked quite a bit.

I'll get it figured out so things speed up, but for now I will just have to do some serious testing. :D I have access to about 20 different kinds of underwear and each piece is going to require a dive to adequately evaluate it. Some may take more than one dive to get a fair and impartial test. Of course the testing is going to require diving wrecks, walls and a few other things we have here locally. I think some salt water testing might be in order. I'm thinking the wrecks around Vancouver Island might offer some useable information.

With all this testing that needs to be done I'm just going to be exhausted. Sometimes this job can just be so tough and demanding. :D

Gary D.

Back
Top Bottom