Pro Bowl...who's going?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Shaka Doug

Contributor
Reaction score
Kihei, Maui, Hawaii 96753, middle of the 808!
# of dives
Aloha everyone! I'm wondering if any of you are heading to the Pro Bowl this weekend? I'm thinking of joining some friends over there for a long weekend getaway. Still haven't got a ticket for the game...any ideas (other than Craigslist...lot's there...just kind of high priced)?

Would love to meet up with some of you Oahu SB'rs for a beer or two! Oh and can anyone tell me which is the shadier side of the stadium during the game? Mauka or makai? Mahalo!

Have a great time. I unfortunately am working ALL day Sunday! I'm already seeing a lot of huge guys wandering around Kalakaua. Working in Waikiki has it's benefits but working on Sunday's really sucks.

You could probably manage tickets at the gate or in the parking lot. As I remember, the Pro-Bowl is never sold out. The chance this might possibly be the last Pro-Bowl in Hawaii might change that.

Can't help you on the shadier side. It's been a while since I went to Aloha Stadium. But the good part, if you're on the sunny side, it might be a little bright but it's been cold so you'll be warm.

Chris

Back
Top Bottom