Private Showing of the Duane.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Scubakevdm:
Upon futher review of the video tape, we have decided that there may be some more stuff to see there and are planning to go back another twelve or fifteen times.

I agree. Duane is my favorite keys wreck. When we get down there its the one wreck i always want to do. The Duane is much nicer to dive than the Bibb imo. There is something about a wreck that's upright that is, well ..... right.

Nice vids sherpa!

Nice. Thanks for sharing an awesome dive with us!

Nice video. What type setup do you use?

I'm going to be back in your area next month. Hopefully we can grab a few dives. I'm also going to be diving in the Keys for a few weeks next month. Any suggestions on dive sites?

PM sent.

Cheers,
Jamie

Jamie,
Very nice video work! I am impressed. What do you use? You might want to check out this website: www.digitaldiver.net for video info and to chat with others in the video realm. They are a great group and can really give you insight on techniques and gear. That website is how I found Splashdown - Peter is a regular there. They are the ones that help me with all my still digital photo work and I post pictures there along with a few hundred other addicts. Check it out!

robint

LOL Jamie and Kevin both work at Splashdown!
robint:
<snip>... That website is how I found Splashdown - Peter is a regular there. They are the ones that help me with all my still digital photo work and I post pictures there along with a few hundred other addicts. Check it out!

robint

Scuba_Jenny:
LOL Jamie and Kevin both work at Splashdown!

Hey, watch it!! I resemble that remark.

Robin,
I'm only a lurker at Digitaldiver, but agree that there is some great info.
Panasonic GS250 in equinox housing and .42x lens

I'll scope out the site later. I'm worn out after a busy weekend.

Cheers,
Jamie

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom