Prince Albert Cocoview Philip Howard question

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Just put me in Black Boat and set me off under power, toss in a match.

I can think of seven people who want to be fish food over the Prince Albert.

Can't think of a better place.

I've had this discussion before with others. It has to do with my personal choice as well. It may be that an ex-pat can be buried at sea according to Honduran and international law. At least that is where the conversation has gone before. I wonder how one on a tourist visa gets sent home if there is no one to pay for transporting the body? That's expensive!!

I still haven't come up with a good answer. Don't know that there is one :-(

I've had this discussion before with others. It has to do with my personal choice as well. It may be that an ex-pat can be buried at sea according to Honduran and international law. At least that is where the conversation has gone before. I wonder how one on a tourist visa gets sent home if there is no one to pay for transporting the body? That's expensive!!

I still haven't come up with a good answer. Don't know that there is one :-(

As Phil's daughter, I cannot provide enough accollades and thanks to DAN. They helped every step of the way; with the consolate, the coroner, custom's. They even paid to get him home. Hopefully (you) they will never need it, but trust me, your loved ones will thank you for paying for the DAN insurance. I didn't care how much it would cost to get him home. Just their assistance in wading through the Honduran red tape was worth it's weight in gold.

Melissa

Did you ever notice that you never see Doc Radawski and Jerry Garcia in the same room at the same time?

Attachments

• doc_radawski_portrait.jpg
    doc_radawski_portrait.jpg
    9.2 KB · Views: 25
  • 6a00e39827170f883300e553d4d1cf8833-320wi.png
    6a00e39827170f883300e553d4d1cf8833-320wi.png
    52.3 KB · Views: 45
Last edited:
As Phil's daughter, I cannot provide enough accollades and thanks to DAN. They helped every step of the way; with the consolate, the coroner, custom's. They even paid to get him home. Hopefully (you) they will never need it, but trust me, your loved ones will thank you for paying for the DAN insurance. I didn't care how much it would cost to get him home. Just their assistance in wading through the Honduran red tape was worth it's weight in gold.

Melissa

Welcome to the board Melissa...never knew your dad but have heard stories :) maybe we will meet on the island sometime

Thanks Melissa, don't know why I didn't think about DAN. Best insurance a diver can have.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom