PrimeScuba?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

FlukeATX

New
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Hello all, this is my first post here on scuba board.

I registered to ask if anyone has used PrimeScuba.com, and if the overall experience was good? I've been looking to grab some new gear, and I've had a bad time with leisurepro.

Thanks in advance.

FlukeATX - I ordered some items from them yesterday. Should have some feedback in a few days

Hi Everyone,
George from Prime Scuba here. I was surfing the Board and FlukeATX's question caught my eye. If there is any questions I can answer, please ask. Basically we are a large "Click and Mortar" Dive Center located here in Goshen, NY. Our store is a full service Dive Center, plus we have a large internet site. We've been around since last September, and things are going GREAT!
Bryanmc57 - Scuba Toys is a great place and they are very healthy competition. They help keep us on our toes for sure. DSS has great back plates. We don't do custom ones like Tobin, but have commercial ones like Dive Rite, Hollis and OMS.
DivenutNY - Please let us know how you make out with your order. Any problems, call us immediately. While I don't anticipate any problems, things do occasionally happen. When they do, we want to solve them as fast as possible.
I hope this answered some of your questions. Please feel free to contact us for any reason - even if you just want to chat.
Safe Diving,
George
PADI MSDT 33859
Prime Scuba

FlukeATX - I ordered a lift bag and 3 sets of shears on Friday morning, they were delivered UPS Monday morning. Can't get better service than that. Never expected the items that quickly.

George, thanks for the prompt service. If I get near your shop, I will stop by.

Tom

Tom, thank you for your business - it's greatly appreciated. If there is anything else we can help you with, you know how to find us. Drop by anytime - the coffee's always on! Plus, someone's always out diving, so come and join us for that too!
George
PADI MSDT 33859
Prime Scuba

Hi there FlukeATX,

I saw this thread and was curious what "bad time" you had with LeisurePro. We try very hard to make everything as easy and convenient as possible for our customers. I'm sorry our service didn't live up to your expectations but perhaps there is something I can do to correct this problem or at least prevent it from happening again. Any information or help you could give me would be greatly appreciated. Feel free to reply to me in this thread or send me a PM.

Hi there FlukeATX

When you are in the Goshen area please feel free to stop by in our scuba shop and lets go for a lobster dive

Has anyone noticed how similar the PrimeScuba.com and LeisurePro.com websites are?

max

Back
Top Bottom