PrimeScuba?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I ordered an OMS wing and Comfort Harness System. I reside in South Africa and the items arrived safely within 10 days. Thanks PrimeScuba. I will definitely use you guys again.

Hi Overyde,
Thanks for the good news. Glad we were able to help you out. Looking forward to doing more business with you.
Take care,
George

I visited the store a few weeks ago since it is now the most local shop to me. They have a good selection of gear, good prices, and I'd definitely stop in again.

Hi Sam,
No problem, alot of people get confused by all the holidays. To add to the confusion, the dates change every year because they are scheduled according to a lunar and seasonal calender rather than the solar calender that most people are used to. Just remember, we didn't make them, we just follow them. The days between Rosh Hoshanna and Yom Kippur are the days of judgement that most people read about in the Book of Revelation - where the books are opened and all mankind is judged. Few realize that this is the time of the year that this is done, and even fewer realize that this is a yearly event. As for the timing, well you'll just have to ask The Big Course Director Upstairs - s/he's totally in charge of setting the dates.
Take care, and Happy New Year!
George

and George, have Great Christmas..........

I love SB!!! The information you can get is just awesome!

......BTW, what is up with the "Grey Market Thingie"? What is that all about? ......we love APEKS and their products are so hard to order online <LP is our only source>

I love SB!!! The information you can get is just awesome!

......BTW, what is up with the "Grey Market Thingie"? What is that all about? ......we love APEKS and their products are so hard to order online <LP is our only source>

Grey Market simply means that a retailer is obtaining equipment from sources other than the manufacturer. Because of this, the retailer cannot offer a full manufacturer's warranty. In most cases, said retailer will offer their own "in house" warranty. This is fine unless you are not in a position to either send the merchandise back to the retailer or bring it in. This can happen if you need warranty work and are on vacation. There is nothing illeagle about gray market, but it is up to the customer to make sure that the "in house warranty" fully meets their needs. A good example of a possible problem is the recent Apeks recall. The free repair may not be available on regulators not purchased from an authorized dealer. I do not know what LPs policy is for this recall, and you'd have to contact them directly for updated information.
Hope this helps.
Safe Diving,
George

Hi George,

Congrats on the new site. Looks good.

jcf

Hi George,

Congrats on the new site. Looks good.

jcf

Hey JCF, nice to hear from you again. How are you doing? Thanks for the compliment. It took alot of hard work and the site is still a work in progress.
Take care, and don't be a stranger.
George

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom