PrimeScuba?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

PrimeScuba is a supposed Ex employee of LeisurePro....from what I hear...... Could also be LP being diversified :wink: but there are ALOT of similarities

Not sure and not trying to stir any pots, maybe they can clarify?

PrimeScuba is a supposed Ex employee of LeisurePro....from what I hear...... Could also be LP being diversified :wink: but there are ALOT of similarities

Not sure and not trying to stir any pots, maybe they can clarify?

No Problem, and you're not stirring any pots. This is a misconception many have about us. Yes, one of our employees used to work for LP. However that is the only connection there is. I used to work for other dive centers in the past also, but now have no connection with them. As a business, we are not connected with LP in any manner. We are a totally separate entity. We are definitely NOT LP diversified. Of course it could be the other way around - LP could be Prime Scuba diversified! :D

Hope this clarifies things. If there are any other questions, just ask. Gentle pot stirring is allowed. :D

Happy Diving,
George

Mod,

Shouldn't this thread be moved to the "Manufacturers" forum?

The OP asks about "new gear", not BCs, and the responses are advertising notes and various comments about other scuba gear dealers. Thanks!

I have ordered from LP and had no issues. They deliver what they sell. I would order from them again if they had the best price on a product!

FYI - George @ Prime Scuba is a standup guy! I would do business with any firm he is connected too. I can tell you: if you have problem with Prime Scuba, which I wouldn't expect, he will be your internal advocate for getting it resolved. Good, ole fashioned, business!

I have ordered from LP and had no issues. They deliver what they sell. I would order from them again if they had the best price on a product!

FYI - George @ Prime Scuba is a standup guy! I would do business with any firm he is connected too. I can tell you: if you have problem with Prime Scuba, which I wouldn't expect, he will be your internal advocate for getting it resolved. Good, ole fashioned, business!

Thanks JCF, I really appreciate that, and it means alot!. I really do LOVE Boss Butt Kicking! :D

Mod,

The OP asks about "new gear", not BCs, and the responses are advertising notes and various comments about other scuba gear dealers. Thanks!
That's what the Report! button is for at the bottom left of every post. The mods may not see your post in a thread but they do see reported posts. And they will tell you how they see it (whether they agree with you or not) in a PM for good measure. It's all good! :D

Personally I don't have a problem with this thread, but YMMV, and that is how you need to go about getting their attention.

A buddy ordered an 'open box special' computer from them. It was in perfect condition, shipped promptly, and was a great price. I'd order from them if I was in the market and they had what I needed at a great price.

Hello all, this is my first post here on scuba board.

I registered to ask if anyone has used PrimeScuba.com, and if the overall experience was good? I've been looking to grab some new gear, and I've had a bad time with leisurepro.

Thanks in advance.

Mod,

Hi Pteranodon,
I just went back to the OP thread, and he was asking specifically about Prime Scuba and what other members experiences have been with us. I quoted it above so that it can be easily read. Being the Prime Scuba "Ambassador in Residence" I simply came on and answered people's questions as honestly as I could. We are not a Manufacturer, so that forum probably wouldn't be appropriate.

We did not start this forum, but we do indeed welcome it. Other retailers have their representatives here (LP Brett is even on this one) and that appears to be OK with everyone, so I don't see why there should be a problem with us. Personally I think it's good for all of us retailers to have a presence here. It gives the SB members another way to communicate with us, and it helps us to be a better business by being in touch with everyone. In the end, it's the customers who benefit the most, as it should be.

Safe Diving,
George

I'll confirm this one too, Prime Scuba has no affiliation whatsoever with LeisurePro. Although Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery the site being almost identical to ours can be very confusing. At one point they even had our contact phone number and return address on it… I could see how that would confuse someone (we sure found it a little odd).

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom