Primary hose length suggestions

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Tinytechie

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
Hey, Im setting up my first set of tech regs but the bloke at the shop here doesnt know much about it.. I'm getting a nice set of Apex regs but I want some input.. what is a good length for my primary second stage hose? I'm not doing Cave diving (yet) so I dont need and ultra long 4 meter hose or anything like that.. suggestions?

7 feet and you're good for anything.

Yep, 7ft. is the hose length best suited.

Welcome to SB forums.

Whats wrong with a ultra long 4 meter hose?

It's too short for snuba.

heh heh heh thats awesome thanks heaps guys! I was thinkin 7 foot was probably about what I was diving when I did my deco course and all that.. thanks for the help! PS Snuba sucks

Oh random other question, and i seriously should know the answer to this but I want to make sure... now if I buy my regs here in Canada... seeing as how we get everything imperial.. There won't be any problems putting a gauge on it or hoses bought in say NZ or somewhere that'd sell them metric right? the hoses will fit fine?

http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom