Pre-Vortoberfest dive at Morrisons Friday Oct 19th

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

snepdiver

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I can arrive at Morrisons as early as 8:00 if I can find someone to buddy with. I am taking a three day weekend and love diving at Morrisons so why not get in some bonus dives. I am bringing 3 tanks for the Morrisons diving.

Anybody interested?

Interested, but would like to propose a revision :D

How about one at Morrison, then me and you go check out Holmes Blue, then maybe do an afternoon/night dive at Morrison?

Hey guys! I may be able to hit Morrison's at 1pm, but for sure can do the night dive with y'all.

:) Kristal

Interested, but would like to propose a revision :D
You are always messing with peoples dive plans.:rofl3: I do not care though.

SuPrBuGmAn:
How about one at Morrison, then me and you go check out Holmes Blue, then maybe do an afternoon/night dive at Morrison?

Revision is OK with me. Holmes Blue would be new to me but I like new. Sounds great. I would also recommend some lunch at Sally's. If it fits in the schedule.

We could be back at MOrrisons for those who are arriving later in the day. Some people had expressed interest in diving in the afternoon at Morrisons as well.

Hey Mat, define afternoon dive.

I will be working Friday morning, but I think I could slip out around 1200 or 1300. That would put me in Neoprene and a BC at Morrisons around 1430 or 1500. I could adjust that out later, but I think sooner would be hard to do.

Let me know the plan and I will try to alter my schedule accordingly.

Grumby

Can I assume this is in Holmes Co? How far from Ponce DeLeon is it?

Yep, Holmes as in Holmes County. Holmes Blue Spring is north of I-10 and we'll be launching from Cerrogordo, then 1.5 miles upstream to the springrun(hopefully!).

We could start early and eat a late lunch at Sally's. :D

Hey Mat, define afternoon dive.

I will be working Friday morning, but I think I could slip out around 1200 or 1300. That would put me in Neoprene and a BC at Morrisons around 1430 or 1500. I could adjust that out later, but I think sooner would be hard to do.

We can plan for 3PM, should leave us plenty of time for a quick run up the river to check out Holmes Blue and a bit of time for lunch.

I'm still waiting to confirm my schedule, but I may be able to make it as well. How late can we be at Morrison before the locals and/or local authorities show up?

Yep, Holmes as in Holmes County. Holmes Blue Spring is north of I-10 and we'll be launching from Cerrogordo, then 1.5 miles upstream to the springrun(hopefully!).

We could start early and eat a late lunch at Sally's. :D

Sounds like a great plan. Especially the lunch plans.

I'm still waiting to confirm my schedule, but I may be able to make it as well. How late can we be at Morrison before the locals and/or local authorities show up?

I'm hoping school will keep most of the local crowds away until 4 or so? Who knows though, I guess we'll see.

Would you be up for JB on Saturday?

Back
Top Bottom