PPD X'Mas Shebang

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

moon,

i'm waiting for the fax of gilligan's island (makati)... their enclosed area is available pa on DEC 3!!! (saturday!!!) if it's not expensive ok yun... i've attended an event there and ok naman yung food and available facilities (microphone things so caloy can sing)

Jag

shugar:
moon,

i'm waiting for the fax of gilligan's island (makati)... their enclosed area is available pa on DEC 3!!! (saturday!!!) if it's not expensive ok yun... i've attended an event there and ok naman yung food and available facilities (microphone things so caloy can sing)

Jag

Jag,

This is good too. Let's hear Koya sing! (Koya, alam mo ba yung "My Way" at yung "My Love Will See You Through"?

moonlighting:
Peeps... are we set on Seaside (Julia Vargas)? Or are we still waiting for other options? I guess, we should be having reservations as early as now. Can we finalize the number of participants by Friday (or earlier if possible), so we can more or less streamline the options and make necessary inquiries and/or reservations.

Just to give you an idea re Seaside:

Yung dining area nila sa second floor and veranda can handle about 50 - 70 people. If less tayo, pwede siguro tayo pumili ng area.

Yung mga cost ng paluto nila: for steamed and fried fishe, crabs, shrimp. etc. sa menu nila nakalagay P120/kilo yata pero i can get it as low as P70.

Yung mga buttered at may sabaw mga P100 siguro.

Pwede rin paluto ng adobo kangkong, mangga ensalada.

yung rice P50/bowl good for 2-3 persons (babae) or 1-2 (lalake)... Racist ba 'toh?

Coke 1.5 P60

Sa palengke sa baba:
the crabs (halo, babae-lalake-bakla) P250-P300 per kilo
shrimps, P270-P350 or more depende sa laki
lobster (mini) P400-P500/kilo
talaba (malaki) at tahong (malaki rin) P50/kilo
Talakitok P120-P150/piece (medyo malaki rin)
Pork, beef, tilapia, squids... i have no idea, we never order these sa Seaside.

For raffle sponsors, I have 6 original cd already (dalawa dun Playboy titles). I will also receive some GCs from Slimmers Face and Skin Clinic worth P1000 per GC. But they might have to ask us to display their poster/streamer during the party.
cguro ikaw meh ari nung seaside, sinisecret mo pa...

moonlighting:
Jag,

This is good too. Let's hear Koya sing! (Koya, alam mo ba yung "My Way" at yung "My Love Will See You Through"?
sino magdadala ng tanke!?!?!? wahahahahahahaha

Jag

clgsamson:
cguro ikaw meh ari nung seaside, sinisecret mo pa...

Anyaman ko naman nun. Eh fins ko nga lang second hand pa (koya, pabale ng pambili reg/bcd :10: ). Lagi lang kami dun, lapit office, after badminton, lamon kami steamed crabs.

Ganun lang po ako talaga, thoughtful sa mga nangyayari sa pali-paligid.:D

UPDATE

i got the quote from gilligan's island... have to study it better but on the surface it's either 330/person or 9000 worth of food and drinks (i think the 9k kaya natin... 330/person parang mahal)

but so far open pa yung december 3 (saturday) nila...

feedback guys?

Jag

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom