PPD X'Mas Shebang

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

paolov:
ofcourse , feel free to ask translation .

Ναι, αλλά είναι απλούστερο να έχει αυτό όταν είναι το σχόλιο για όλους.

told you you'll need a translator reading PPd post, if you have not been used to the craziness of the guys here, the spontaneity of the guys and their posts.. you will loose flavor with us. but like i said you have more filipino in you than you know it. hehehhehehe
I'm used to the spontaneity, I do drive here after all :D

Halthron:
I don't like to be critical here on the language topic but when specifically addressing everyone, you might want to either use English or follow up the Tagalog with English. Assuming non-Tagalog speakers were invited, of course. :wink:
oopps... my bad... of course i didnt' think the mods would like the translation of "lasingan" too much hahahahaha

Jag

hahhahaha, nice one Jag.

shugar:
oopps... my bad... of course i didnt' think the mods would like the translation of "lasingan" too much hahahahaha

Jag

how about dec. 9 or 10, jag? so tito jonix and lolo pao can join? :D

iris_ice:
how about dec. 9 or 10, jag? so tito jonix and lolo pao can join? :D
so am i assuming that you guys are ok with giligan's... so far only caloy has said that he prefers seafood thingee... but that's a preferrence... he didn't say he wasn't going to go to makati

i can ask... but we're running out of time kids

Jag

shugar:
so am i assuming that you guys are ok with giligan's... so far only caloy has said that he prefers seafood thingee... but that's a preferrence... he didn't say he wasn't going to go to makati

i can ask... but we're running out of time kids

Jag

im fine with any date i just pary we get them by the time we decide

Back
Top Bottom