PPD X'Mas Shebang

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Location wise, Im in favor of Ortigas, but there is Koya Caloy to give me a ride *wink wink* haha. . . . As always, anything is fine w/ me as long as we guys sit together, drink, eat and be merry. . . . .

chip104:
Meet me Dec 9! Giligans! Who's in???
i just got a clarification from Giligan's:

december 9 (friday) and saturdays are a major day for them... if we want to reserve a place (function room) the consumable rate is 26,000(!) for the 1st 2 hours (w/c means we have exclusivity of the place)... and the place can fit 70 people

IF we opt for a weekday (sunday-thursday) then they can accomodate us in a fit-for-40 function room with a consumable of only 9,000... siyempre downside is that if you get plastered you might have to skip work the next day

it's the xmas season so table reservations (feeling walk in) on a friday or saturday are on a "good luck" "low priority" basis as they even have a pending reservation for 300 pax on the 9th

input guys.

Jag

PS
i'm attaching their fax to me

ishbaby:
do you guys want it exclusive? We can always just make table reservations and consume 9k in one night and that could be a weekend.
we are not a priority nga for table reservations on weekends... they normally have a waiting line on weekends of 200 or so w/ 800 seated... mga 30-40 pax tayo mahirap yan

i asked e

Jag

oh. . . what about this place near rockwell, I forgot the name. It used to be Hutu's Hut. We can reserve the 2nd floor. There's another one there along Kalayaan . . is that Krocodile Grill?

ishbaby:
oh. . . what about this place near rockwell, I forgot the name. It used to be Hutu's Hut. We can reserve the 2nd floor. There's another one there along Kalayaan . . is that Krocodile Grill?
sounds good! can you get in touch with them? get the rates, availability, exclusions, inclusions, etc.

Jag

UPDATE 11/16

regarding prizes: we already have an initial commitment of some door prizes... these are not directly dive related but of some value to divers (and non-divers)... it might be time to start knocking at the doors of our friends and LDSs

Jag

ishbaby:

thats what i originally suggested, called congo grill its very nice there and the function room is more than enough. il inquire tom

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom