PPD X'Mas Shebang

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

shugar:
UPDATE

i got the quote from gilligan's island... have to study it better but on the surface it's either 330/person or 9000 worth of food and drinks (i think the 9k kaya natin... 330/person parang mahal)

but so far open pa yung december 3 (saturday) nila...

feedback guys?

Jag

ako im fine with this? lets get the consesus

jonix:
no can't do ako dec 3...family reunion
naman! it won't be the same w/o you!

@GUYS: guys, lasingan ba yung gimik natin? or just friendly drinks? (w/c means that everyone goes home on their own 2 feet)... kasi if it's not lasingan we can have somehting on a weekday or even sunday... venues are (usually) cheaper and less other activities to get in the way...

what say you?

Jag

shugar:

@GUYS: guys, lasingan ba yung gimik natin? or just friendly drinks? (w/c means that everyone goes home on their own 2 feet)... kasi if it's not lasingan we can have somehting on a weekday or even sunday... venues are (usually) cheaper and less other activities to get in the way...

what say you?

Jag

no sense having an xmas shebang if we cant drink til you drop:14:

shugar:

what say you?

Jag
I don't like to be critical here on the language topic but when specifically addressing everyone, you might want to either use English or follow up the Tagalog with English. Assuming non-Tagalog speakers were invited, of course. :wink:

ofcourse , feel free to ask translation . told you you'll need a translator reading PPd post, if you have not been used to the craziness of the guys here, the spontaneity of the guys and their posts.. you will loose flavor with us. but like i said you have more filipino in you than you know it. hehehhehehe

Halthron:
I don't like to be critical here on the language topic but when specifically addressing everyone, you might want to either use English or follow up the Tagalog with English. Assuming non-Tagalog speakers were invited, of course. :wink:

Back
Top Bottom