PPD X'Mas Shebang

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

shugar:
bp/w rig for 2 (sa amin ni chip)

lol, I have to warn you, if your air consumption isn't up to par with me (or mine to the lucky person), we're gonna have to be creative on the air sharing... :blinking:

clgsamson:
i take it back po....
you sure Manong Caloy? :giveusahu

:D

chip104:
lol, I have to warn you, if your air consumption isn't up to par with me (or mine to the lucky person), we're gonna have to be creative on the air sharing... :blinking:

you sure Manong Caloy? :giveusahu

:D
isa ka pa loko ka

Jag

Sharmila is in Seaside near Pier 1 Julia Vargas, near Ortigas Home Depot, and is in the same building as that of the NEW DIVE SHOP Ish spotted recently. Anyway, I think Ish and myself, we're nearer the place so we can inquire for you. I' shall get the prices of the fresh seafoods and the rates of the "paluto". There are beer and red wine too. So food and party and program and exchange gifts can be done there. After, pwede pa rin mag Pier 1 or Metro for a more "sosyal" drinking, KKB syle na (Kanya Kanya Bulsa na galing ang pera).

ISh, if you'll check on Sharmila, look for Charlotte.

Ill see. . . i actually have not gone to that part of Ortigas yet, although I've been to Pier 1 there.

clgsamson:
Ang galing mo Moonie!!! Alam mo lahat!...cguro kusinera ka dati :D :D :D .

Hindi po Koya, diba para wag tayo mahalata ni Ati, konwari ang dinyowa ko yung kosinero nyo??? Yur so porgetpol, Koya.............

shugar:
guys,

are we ok with the proposed contribution each?

500/diver (includes dinner and dive stuff raffle)...
150/non-diver (includes dinner)
drinks KKB (kanya-kanyang bayad)
** if cost of venue/food is relatively low or there's a lot of us, we can have a small non-divers' raffle

by next week we might have to start collecting the 500 already to cover downpayment/s, raffle shopping, xmas shebang tarp(?)... anyone willing to lend us their bank account so we can just deposit money directly?

Jag

PS
hope nobody minds if i'm being bossy or presumido about this thing... sorry, just excited... really looking forward to spending a fun night with ALL of you... the fact that it's xmas is a major bonus too
Pards, wala nang P150 na dinner na ngayon. Lets make it P250, we take care of our guests lagi. Pero hindi na sila kasali sa raffle!!!!!

clgsamson:
Pards, wala nang P150 na dinner na ngayon. Lets make it P250, we take care of our guests lagi. Pero hindi na sila kasali sa raffle!!!!!
no problem! call ako dito... anyway, this will become more finalized as we finalize the date and venue...

Jag

Peeps... are we set on Seaside (Julia Vargas)? Or are we still waiting for other options? I guess, we should be having reservations as early as now. Can we finalize the number of participants by Friday (or earlier if possible), so we can more or less streamline the options and make necessary inquiries and/or reservations.

Just to give you an idea re Seaside:

Yung dining area nila sa second floor and veranda can handle about 50 - 70 people. If less tayo, pwede siguro tayo pumili ng area.

Yung mga cost ng paluto nila: for steamed and fried fishe, crabs, shrimp. etc. sa menu nila nakalagay P120/kilo yata pero i can get it as low as P70.

Yung mga buttered at may sabaw mga P100 siguro.

Pwede rin paluto ng adobo kangkong, mangga ensalada.

yung rice P50/bowl good for 2-3 persons (babae) or 1-2 (lalake)... Racist ba 'toh?

Coke 1.5 P60

Sa palengke sa baba:
the crabs (halo, babae-lalake-bakla) P250-P300 per kilo
shrimps, P270-P350 or more depende sa laki
lobster (mini) P400-P500/kilo
talaba (malaki) at tahong (malaki rin) P50/kilo
Talakitok P120-P150/piece (medyo malaki rin)
Pork, beef, tilapia, squids... i have no idea, we never order these sa Seaside.

For raffle sponsors, I have 6 original cd already (dalawa dun Playboy titles). I will also receive some GCs from Slimmers Face and Skin Clinic worth P1000 per GC. But they might have to ask us to display their poster/streamer during the party.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom