PPD X'Mas Shebang

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Spoon:
im not a full fledged chef but i am certainly notches above a cooking enthusiast. btw i can only cook for a couple, a battalion on the other hand is way outta my league.

sige so you do the pasta at 2nd floor big bro? AROMA dba?

if i go there with my officemates and bring Matthew( "building neighbor") for lunch would you do the pasta ?

shugar:
can we also get a headcount so we know how many people we are expecting? sound off guys Jag

iris :D

okay, will inquire in sharmila and nipa hut (still) today. went to tiananmen last night and it was cozy but loud. no chance to chika so i won't inquire na lang... :colgate:

paolov:
sige so you do the pasta at 2nd floor big bro? AROMA dba?

if i go there with my officemates and bring Matthew( "building neighbor") for lunch would you do the pasta ?

mmmm! good idea!

As of Nov 10:

divers: 9
non-diver (ND): 1

Chip
Jag + Imee (ND)
Caloy + Myra
Carlo + Monique
Vince + Reg
Matthew

As of Nov 10:

divers: 10
non-diver (ND): 1

1. Chip
2. Jag + 3. Imee (ND)
4. Caloy + 5. Myra
6. Carlo + 7. Monique
8. Vince + 9. Reg
10. Matthew
11. Iris

moonlighting:
Just a thought: why not a cheaper place? instead of paying up for venue rental, rest of the fund may be spend on more raffles, game prizes. Kung medyo private yung place, games may be played, or a short program perhaps. Usually pag bar syado ingay. Sa seaside in julia vargas, there's a place called Sharmila, may second floor sila that can accommodate up to 50-60 people, baka pwede ipa-exclusive. Ang food... seafood galore! My two cents...

i've been googling sharmila but no luck... can i have the address so i can search it more easily. and so that i can also inquire through pldt's information. if you have their number that's even better. thanks, moonie :)

iris_ice:
i've been googling sharmila but no luck... can i have the address so i can search it more easily. and so that i can also inquire through pldt's information. if you have their number that's even better. thanks, moonie :)

Sharmila is in Seaside near Pier 1 Julia Vargas, near Ortigas Home Depot, and is in the same building as that of the NEW DIVE SHOP Ish spotted recently. Anyway, I think Ish and myself, we're nearer the place so we can inquire for you. I' shall get the prices of the fresh seafoods and the rates of the "paluto". There are beer and red wine too. So food and party and program and exchange gifts can be done there. After, pwede pa rin mag Pier 1 or Metro for a more "sosyal" drinking, KKB syle na (Kanya Kanya Bulsa na galing ang pera).

ISh, if you'll check on Sharmila, look for Charlotte.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom