PPD X'Mas Shebang

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

GRILLA (rockwell)
- function room: PhP15,000 (consumable for 3 hours); additional P1000 per hour in excess thereof (non-consumable)
- available dates as of today: dec. 2, 3, 9, 16, 17

LESLIE'S (tagaytay)
- function room: P3,000 (non-consumable) for 3 hours
- available dates as of today: dec. 2 and 9
- set menu's for 20 persons range from P10,000 to P11,000

don't have number of 90 proof bar; will be calling tiananmen bar tonight.

Just a thought: why not a cheaper place? instead of paying up for venue rental, rest of the fund may be spend on more raffles, game prizes. Kung medyo private yung place, games may be played, or a short program perhaps. Usually pag bar syado ingay. Sa seaside in julia vargas, there's a place called Sharmila, may second floor sila that can accommodate up to 50-60 people, baka pwede ipa-exclusive. Ang food... seafood galore! My two cents...

Ibang suggestion para sa venue: Nipa Hut (ultra beside bagaberde).

chip104:
Ibang suggestion para sa venue: Nipa Hut (ultra beside bagaberde).
chip, iris, moon

good work, let's keep it coming - let's work on getting hard info (like iris!)... i'm gonna ask don henrico's oakwood (where i did soleil's binyag) if they're available

i like moon's comment on less cost para more prizes, etc...

can we also get a headcount so we know how many people we are expecting? sound off guys

Jag

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom