PPD X'Mas Shebang

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jonix:
cooking skills are way too important a skill compared to diving...for the future in laws that is :D

amen to that!

btw was in nautilus yesterday they had a venture wing and the bp was weird, different tapered shape.

Spoon:
amen to that!

btw was in nautilus yesterday they had a venture wing and the bp was weird, different tapered shape.

am waiting for mine...thursday or friday max daw per ellen :D

@jag: wag na formal comm heads...dame ako work na parating kawawa si carlo pag nagkataon, will help na lang where i can :wink:

jonix:
am waiting for mine...thursday or friday max daw per ellen :D

@jag: wag na formal comm heads...dame ako work na parating kawawa si carlo pag nagkataon, will help na lang where i can :wink:

wow jon, youl be the vision of most changed diver sa dor II

:party2: here's a recap you, guys :christmas

possible venues:
90 proof
Tiananmen Bar
Grilla (rockwell)
Leslie's tagaytay (as suggested by Pao)
spoon's place :)

still searching for their numbers, will inquire tomorrow, okie? :D

possible dates:
dec. 2, 3, 9, 10, 16, 17 (fridays and saturdays)
- will be more or less final after we've inquired about the venue's sched and yours nga pala...

iris_ice:
:party2: here's a recap you, guys :christmas

possible venues:
90 proof
Tiananmen Bar
Grilla (rockwell)
spoon's place :)

still searching for their numbers, will inquire tomorrow, okie? :D

possible dates:
dec. 2, 3, 9, 10, 16, 17 (fridays and saturdays)
- will be more or less final after we've inquired about the venue's sched and yours nga pala...

good choices, yung grilla has a nice private area for functions and cheap good ole fahioned pinoy food. hehe negative on my place im barely convincing my folks to let me stay another year under their roof

okay, will inquire on the other three choices then :14: and will keep you updated :wink:

moonlighting:
Sama ako dito ha... pwede na bang pang door prize vcd copies ng Viva Hotbabes/Hotmen, tsaka yung Sex Guru ni Asia Agcaoli?

kuha ka ng mga pics sa DOR 2, then send to FHM tell them to print the pics and you will get three of your friends a one yr subscription to FHM.

may kasa ma ka pang pic na WHO'S that guy?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom