PPD X'Mas Shebang

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

As NOv 10, 11:50 am

divers: 12
non-diver (ND): 1

1. Chip
2. Jag + 3. Imee (ND)
4. Caloy + 5. Myra
6. Carlo + 7. Monique
8. Vince + 9. Reg
10. Matthew
11. Iris[/QUOTE]
12. Moonie
13. Boljakool (diver, very silent member of the board)

As NOv 10, 12:40 am

divers: 13
non-diver (ND): 2

1. Chip
2. Jag + 3. Imee (ND)
4. Caloy + 5. Myra
6. Carlo + 7. Monique
8. Vince + 9. Reg
10. Matthew
11. Iris
12. Moonie
13. Boljakool (diver, very silent member of the board)
14. Jon + 15. Wife (ND?)

clgsamson:
At P500 each? hehe meh P5.5k na tayo. K jag cguro add'l P250 pa...lakas nyan eh.
dahil dun ikaw ang sponsor ng 1st prize: your choice nalang between apo reef liveaboard, coron trip for 2, bp/w rig for 2 (sa amin ni chip) or bp/w and reg setup (for me)

hahahahahaha

Jag

guys,

are we ok with the proposed contribution each?

500/diver (includes dinner and dive stuff raffle)...
150/non-diver (includes dinner)
drinks KKB (kanya-kanyang bayad)
** if cost of venue/food is relatively low or there's a lot of us, we can have a small non-divers' raffle

by next week we might have to start collecting the 500 already to cover downpayment/s, raffle shopping, xmas shebang tarp(?)... anyone willing to lend us their bank account so we can just deposit money directly?

Jag

PS
hope nobody minds if i'm being bossy or presumido about this thing... sorry, just excited... really looking forward to spending a fun night with ALL of you... the fact that it's xmas is a major bonus too

moonlighting:
Sharmila is in Seaside near Pier 1 Julia Vargas, near Ortigas Home Depot, and is in the same building as that of the NEW DIVE SHOP Ish spotted recently. Anyway, I think Ish and myself, we're nearer the place so we can inquire for you. I' shall get the prices of the fresh seafoods and the rates of the "paluto". There are beer and red wine too. So food and party and program and exchange gifts can be done there. After, pwede pa rin mag Pier 1 or Metro for a more "sosyal" drinking, KKB syle na (Kanya Kanya Bulsa na galing ang pera).

ISh, if you'll check on Sharmila, look for Charlotte.

Ang galing mo Moonie!!! Alam mo lahat!...cguro kusinera ka dati :D :D :D .

shugar:
wala na, the damage has been done... natawagan na nga namin si ellen e, the 2 bp/w rigs are waiting for you to pick them up... COD pala ang terms...

Jag
dalawa pala ha... cge I'll weld the two plates together para dive buddies kayo forever!...or if you are diving alone meh spare ka of everything in case of equipment failure! bwahahahahaha

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom