Ppd Maintenance

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

greatwolf:
Baka mahuli sa pagbati...:D

binabati mo na si pao?
19.gif

jonix:
binabati mo na si pao?
19.gif

Mag-ingat sa accent...paano ba maglagay ng accent.

Jon, nahawa ka na rin kay Caloy at Jag...:laughing:

A couple of posts just disappeared...please keep it within the TOS! (the second one had to go because it referenced the first!)

Sorry,

From a suitably chastened Regular Member.

paolov:
well i like the way your idea goes..... very tedious process

so i say YES to this
locking the thread is not needed. just post a notice "no hi-jacking" or adding new post other than profiles not allowed.

Anybody violating the rule will have his tank pressure in the next DOR meet reduced to 750 psi/50 bar. Safety stop in the banca.

clgsamson:
locking the thread is not needed. just post a notice "no hi-jacking" or adding new post other than profiles not allowed.

Anybody violating the rule will have his tank pressure in the next DOR meet reduced to 750 psi/50 bar. Safety stop in the banca.
ok.

Papa Pao gets my vote.

So is it ok if we move our profiles out of the "Let's get to know the PPD" and into a new "PPD Profiles"? Let's just tweak the first thread a little: "Introductions - Let's get to know the PPD".

Agreed?

Spoon started the thread and even the format of Lets get to know. so i suggest we keep the format he initiated and all the rest of the posts there that does not keep to the format Spoon envisioned goes -deleted.

However you may start a new thread that complements it as you titled it " introductions..." and start the mood of that thread.

chip104:
ok.

Papa Pao gets my vote.

So is it ok if we move our profiles out of the "Let's get to know the PPD" and into a new "PPD Profiles"? Let's just tweak the first thread a little: "Introductions - Let's get to know the PPD".

Agreed?

paolov:
Spoon started the thread and even the format of Lets get to know. so i suggest we keep the format he initiated and all the rest of the posts there that does not keep to the format Spoon envisioned goes -deleted.

However you may start a new thread that complements it as you titled it " introductions..." and start the mood of that thread.

you are a smooth operator. from what district of negros are you?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom