Post Your Pretty Funny Stuff Here

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

LORD, THEY'RE FINALLY TOGETHER ...

She married and had 13 children.

Her husband died.

She married again and had 7 more children. Again, her husband died.

But, she remarried and this time had 5 more children.

She finally died after having 25 children.

Standing before her coffin, the preacher prayed for her. He thanked the Lord for this very loving woman and said, 'Lord, they're finally together.

One mourner leaned over and quietly asked her friend, 'Do you think he means her first, second or third husband?

The friend replied, ' I think he means her legs.

LORD, THEY'RE FINALLY TOGETHER ...

She married and had 13 children.

Her husband died.

She married again and had 7 more children. Again, her husband died.

But, she remarried and this time had 5 more children.

She finally died after having 25 children.

Standing before her coffin, the preacher prayed for her. He thanked the Lord for this very loving woman and said, 'Lord, they're finally together.

One mourner leaned over and quietly asked her friend, 'Do you think he means her first, second or third husband?

The friend replied, ' I think he means her legs.

lol!, now thats a good one

A husband took his wife to play her first game of golf. Of course, the wife promptly hacked her first shot right through the window of the biggest house adjacent to the course.
The husband cringed. "I warned you to be careful! Now we'll have to go up there, find the owner, apologize and see how much your lousy drive is going to cost us."
So the couple walked up to the house and knocked on the door. A warm voice said, "Come on in." When they opened the door they saw the damage that was done: glass was all over the place, and a broken antique bottle was lying on its side near the pieces of window glass. A man reclining on the couch asked, "Are you the people that broke my window?"
"Uh...yeah, sir. We're sure sorry about that." the husband replied.
"Oh, no apology is necessary. Actually I want to thank you. You see, I'm a genie, and I've been trapped in that bottle for a thousand years. Now that you've released me, I'm allowed to grant three wishes. I'll give you each one wish. But if you don't mind, I'll keep the last one for myself.
"Wow" that's great,” the husband said. I wish for a million dollars in my bank account every month" "No problem said the genie.
"Now it's time for your wish,” the genie said to the wife. "Oh I want a home in every country of the world. "Granted said the genie.
"And now" the couple said in unison.” What is your wish?"
The genie replied, "I have been trapped in this bottle for a long time and haven't been with a woman in more than a thousand years, my wish is to have sex with your wife"
The couple talked in over and figured that is the least they could do for the genie that has given them so much.
So the genie and the woman went upstairs and spent the entire afternoon making love. After about three hours, the genie looked directly into her eyes and said, "How old are you and your husband?" She said they were both 35.
The genie replied, "No kidding, thirty five years old.... and both of you still believe in genies!"

One day, Bill was out drinking with his buddy Bob and the conversation eventually came around to their wives.

"My wife always give me hell when I am out drinking." complained Bill, "I always drink too much and end up puking down the front of my shirt and she hates having to clean it."

"Do what I do," replied Bob. "Slip $50 into your pocket and explain to her that some drunk puked on you and give you $50 for drycleaning."

Bill is very impressed with this idean and decides that at this point anything is worth a shot.

Some time later that night, Bill arrives home with the front of his shirt covered in puke. His wife sees him and is about to start laying into him about comming home covered in puke when Bill stops her. "I can explain," he says as he pulls two $500 bills out of his shirt pocket. "I was at the bar and I vowed that I wouldn't drink so much that I got sick and wouldn't you know it some drunk staggerd into me and puked down the front of my shirt. He appologised profusely and gave me $50 for the drycleaning."

His wife looked at the tow $50's and asked "Whats the other $50 for?"

Bill looked sheepish and replied "He craped in my pants to."

Bumper sticker I saw today.

God bless our troops
Especially our snipers!

A Texas cowboy walks into a bar and takes a seat next to a very
attractive woman. He gives her a quick glance then causally looks at his
watch for a moment.

The woman notices this and asks, 'Is your date running late?'

No', he replies, 'I just got this state-of the-art watch, and I was
just testing it.'

The intrigued woman says, 'a state-of-the-art watch?' 'What's so