Post Your Pretty Funny Stuff Here

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

but I scored 100% on my first try BWHAAAA WAAA WAAA .... now believe that!!!! :)

Color Test...
Bet you can't get 100% on the first try!

This is pretty neat! See how you do with the colors! Have fun!
It takes an average of 5 tries to get to 100%. Follow the directions!

It's a lot harder than it seems, as it should be!

A brain waker-upper for today

http://www.humorsphere.com/fun/8787/colortest.swf

Ahhhh it took me twice as well! Fun though!

Another Blonde Joke - but a smart blonde!

A blonde city girl marries a Colorado rancher.
One morning, on his way out to check on the cows, the rancher says to Amy, "The insemination man is coming over to impregnate one of our cows today. I drove a nail into the 2 by 4 just above the cow's stall in the barn. You show him where the cow is when he gets here, OK?"
The rancher leaves for the fields. After a while the artificial insemination man arrives and knocks on the front door. Amy takes him down to the barn. They walk along the row of cows and when she sees the nail, she tells him, "This is the one right here."
The man, assuming he is dealing with an airhead blonde, asks, "Tell me lady, 'cause I'm dying to know; how would YOU know this is the cow to be bred?
"That's simple. By the nail over its stall," Amy explains very confidently.
Laughing rudely at her, the man says, "And what, pray tell, is the nail for?"
The blonde turns to walk away and says sweetly over her shoulder, "I guess it's to hang your pants on."

A foursome of guys is waiting at the men's tee while foursome of
women is hitting from the ladies' tees. The ladies are taking their
time. When the final lady is ready to hit her ball,
she hacks it ten feet. She goes over and whiffs it completely.
Then she hacks it another ten feet, and finally hacks it another
five feet. She looks up at the patiently waiting men and says
apologetically, 'I guess all those f--king lessons I took over the
winter didn't help.

One of the men immediately responds, 'Well, there you have it,
you should have taken golf lessons instead!'

He never even had a chance to duck.

A husband and wife came for counseling after 40 years of marriage. When asked what the problem was, the wife went into a passionate, painful tirade listing every
problem they had ever had in the 40 years they had been married. She went on and on and on: neglect, lack of intimacy, emptiness, loneliness, feeling unloved and unlovable, an entire laundry list of un-met needs she had endured over the course of their marriage.

Finally, after allowing this to go on for a sufficient length of time, the therapist got up, walked around the desk and, after asking the wife to stand, embraced and kissed her passionately. The woman shut up and quietly sat down as though in a daze. The therapist turned to the husband and said, "This is what your wife needs at least three times a week. Can you do this?" The husband thought for a moment and replied,..

"Well, I can drop her off here on Mondays and Wednesdays, but on Fridays, I fish."

A husband and wife came for counseling after 40 years of marriage. When asked what the problem was, the wife went into a passionate, painful tirade listing every
problem they had ever had in the 40 years they had been married. She went on and on and on: neglect, lack of intimacy, emptiness, loneliness, feeling unloved and unlovable, an entire laundry list of un-met needs she had endured over the course of their marriage.

Finally, after allowing this to go on for a sufficient length of time, the therapist got up, walked around the desk and, after asking the wife to stand, embraced and kissed her passionately. The woman shut up and quietly sat down as though in a daze. The therapist turned to the husband and said, "This is what your wife needs at least three times a week. Can you do this?" The husband thought for a moment and replied,..

"Well, I can drop her off here on Mondays and Wednesdays, but on Fridays, I fish."

omg that iz gr8 :rofl3:

WALKING AND BEER

A recent study found the average American walks about 900 miles per year.

Another study found Americans drink, on average, 22 gallons of beer a year.

That means, on average, Americans get about 41 miles to the gallon.

It makes you proud to be an American.

Three couples meet with the minister at a local church, seeking membership in the church. The first couple has been married for 10 years, the second couple has been married for 2 years, and the third couple are newlyweds. After reviewing the couples' religious histories and seeing that everything's in order, the minister informs them that before they can be admitted as members, they cannot have sex for one month, at the end of which time they're to report back to the minister. The three couples agree to do so.

At the end of the month, the first couple reports that they had no problems with the celebacy requirement. The minister congratulates the couple and welcomes the husband and wife to the congregation as full members.

The second couple then explain that even though by the 4th week the husband had to sleep on the couch and take cold showers, the couple did not have sex for that month. The ministher then congratulates the couple and welcomes the husband and wife to the congregation as full members.

The third couple then explain that just one hour after leaving the church, the couple gave in to their temptation, tore each other's clothes off, and had loud and energetic sex. Shocked, the minister turns to the third couple and tells them that since they couldn't control themselves, they were no longer welcome at the church. The husband of the third couple then tells the minister, "That's ok--we're no longer allowed at the supermarket either."

Q: How many men does it take to open a bottle of beer? A: None. It should already be opened by the time the woman brings it

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom