Post Your Pictures

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Jamie very nice,
I am still kicking myself for not getting with you the first week I was down. That first week was so nice I didnt even think about the second week turning south. Oh well Next time. Might have to fly in for a long weekend, or maybe drive down for a day if I go to DEMA this year.

Been in IND and Chicago for past week... Saw the reports, looks like diving has been good! Hope you left some teeth for me... lookign to go this weekend (Sunday) if anyone goes out, can you post? Thank you in advance... How have finds been? Did the storm clean up some spots/produce new and nice stuff? :amazed:

20130810_141903.jpgHad a BIG Mako on the boat Sat.. Hair over 2.5"
It sure is good to still see productive spots this time of year...

I freakin can't wait to go do this!!! How was the viz??

---------- Post added September 5th, 2013 at 03:35 PM ----------

Been in IND and Chicago for past week... Saw the reports, looks like diving has been good! Hope you left some teeth for me... lookign to go this weekend (Sunday) if anyone goes out, can you post? Thank you in advance... How have finds been? Did the storm clean up some spots/produce new and nice stuff? :amazed:

Hey man, we are looking to dive this weekend and wouldn't mind going to do this if viz isn't ridiculous. PM me if your interested this weekend.

Labor Day Weekend

I dove with Captain Jamie and the Aristakat on Saturday, Sunday, and Monday. Couldn't ask for a better weekend to end the summer. These are my best finds. Labor Day weekend 2013.jpg

These were from Sunday's dive... Amazing there are still amount/good quality this late in season (without a storm to turn things up).... _DSC0255.jpg_DSC0256.jpg

9/20/13
Service Club
Time 8:30 am
Seas Flat
Wind E <5
Water Temp 85
Vis 2'-10'
Finds usual small stuff and a 2" wide golden beach meg root with about 3/4" of enamel

20130929_103901-1.jpg20130929_103952.jpg20130929_120546.jpg20130929_122814.jpg20130929_120630.jpgWell, there's a few less nice megs in the Boneyard after today.... Good to still see em' coming up!2.5" and a 4.75" that was nearly 4" wide! few others.. mostly broke and smalls..

Very nice pics I can't wait to get certified so I can find some meg teeth. What kind of camera is every one using under water? I was thinking about getting a Gopro if I can get a deal on one.

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom