Post Your Pictures

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Now I can finally add them to the collection! Does anyone know what the middle bone is?

p7120205.jpg

p7120204.jpg

p7120203c.jpg

p7120202l.jpg

path.jpgThe top tooth I found several years ago. I thought it was cool but didn't know exactly what i had until a friend told me. It is a pathological sand tiger shark tooth, very rare.

Found these yesterday. Was happy to find anything with the visibility so poor. The bigger one is around two inches.

These are my finds from Sunday (9/16/2012). The areas are very variable. HIGHLY recommend going with a charter (seen some cool things being found). You can hit high areas of silt (up to 4 inches) and then areas where everything is a fossil for the taking! Dive safe! Enjoy the journey! _DSC0300.jpg

Did two tanks today with a friend. He got an 5 incher intact. I got a broken 4 incher and 6 megs 2-3 inches. I also found a very nice Hemi that is 1.75 inches and a little mako. Over all I think that makes today my best haul so far. The teeth are not cleaned up yet. The three that are heavily coated and the larger tooth(of mine) were found a long way out off the public venice beach along with my friend's 5". The 3 smaller black Megs, the Hemi, mako and other teeth were all found a ways out south of the culvert at Alhambra. Vis was much better out further off Venice public beach. We had at times about 8 feet. The second dive was while tide had hit low so conditions were so hot and we didn't go out as far. Probably only 2-3 foot of vis the whole time. The other picture that has three teeth in it are my haul from last Saturday. Couple of broken 4+ inchers and a well worn 2+ inch meg.
20120922_131918.jpg20120922_233426.jpg20120922_233450.jpg20120922_233513.jpg20120922_233100.jpg20120922_233629.jpg

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom