Post Your Pictures

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

GOPR0142.jpgPC136170.jpg
The U/W Pic is of the little hubble. It is to show the viz. :D

Good dive(s) for the beginning to 2012. The fossil beds shifted some (my view), but still produce... 2 posterior meg, assortment of small and 3+ megs (broken and whole), nice hemi, puffer fish palate, horse tooth, puffer fish, my FIRST whole whale tooth (big rock looking thing in corner), about 2 cups of small teeth... some broken megs still soaking..._DSC0092.jpg_DSC0099.jpg_DSC0109.jpg_DSC0097.jpg

Will be doing some more posts/fossil ID'ing on my Facebook page (TheSharkToothGuy) later this week. But just wanted to show the Forum the first few teeth (by me) of 2012)! They are still out there... Dive Safe/Share the photos/education... Remember, the Ocean/Poseidon has gifts for those who appreciate their worth/knowledge!

OMG what about that one up in the lefthand corner!!! IT MUST have been 6 inches!!! (just kidding :) ). Nice finds, thank you for sharing!

Obviously I didn't find the biggest teeth this past week (way to go Aristakat!!!), but pretty happy with my finds as well...._DSC0215.jpg_DSC0227.jpg_DSC0227.jpg Larger Golden Meg is 3 1/8th (on both every serration intact).

IMG_20120508_143902.jpgIMG_20120508_144118.jpgIMG_20120508_144242.jpg
Largest was 4.75"er then 3.15"er found by two great divers from Orlando. Lots of small teeth found as well. We even had a 1st time diver come up w/ a few megs and makos. Couldn't ask for a more perfect day!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom