Post Your Pictures

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Well come on over. We will try to save a few for you. Just let us know when your in the area. Will you be doing beach dive or a dive charter?

Suggestions for what to fill up next...?

pitcher_teeth09-05-27.jpg

I've filled two tall vases and this Sangria pitcher...

I'm trying to identify this. It's not a great picture, a little out of focus. It's about 2" in diameter. I took it in Catalina this weekend. It looked like a ball. Has anyone seen anything like this?
index.cfm

Had a couple of nice dives today - great warm water - pretty clear as well. :)

Here's what I found today - the whale tooth is pretty neat :)

Three brown-tops - the nice 3 incher, the smaller 1-3/4, and the gorgeous little cheek tooth - The cheek isn't totally clean yet - but it's getting there :)

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    148.8 KB · Views: 221
They look awesome,:clapping: I have mine still soaking and still cleaning them. It has never taken this long to get them clean. I think I have some really old vinegar,I soaked them and kept brushing them like I normal do and cant seem to get them clean. :crying2: I dumped them out and put fresh vinegar in bucket and still getting same results. My pictures are on the way as soon as I can clean those guys up. Great job on finding some nice megs and fossils. Love the whale tooth, looks like your going to be the whale man from all the ears and teeth you have been finding!!!! Awesome finds dude!!!!!!:cool3:

The back side of the cheek tooth had the toughest crust I've yet seen - I had to soak it in vinegar/water all night to get it clean - now I need to soak it in baby oil for a day or so to get the shine going :) the rest came out great :D

Very nice finds!

Lately, I have been finding myself... losing attention to the task at hand... :rofl3:

I've been diving Blue Heron Bridge (with camera) on the east coast and VB (for teeth) on the west coast...

I get into shell areas of BHB and start looking for teeth, when I should be looking for nudibranchs and Sail-fin Blennys... :D

I get into areas at VB where I should be looking for teeth, and I find myself eying Sea Robins, Octos, Seahorses and such... :D
---

Maybe I need a shrink... Or, maybe I just need to stop making 7-8 dives over the weekends... :rofl3: (3-4 on Saturday and Sunday in the Atlantic and 3-4 for teeth at VB...)

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom