Post your last gear purchase

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hog Regs!

Haven't bought any dive gear for a long time, apart from cylinders when I moved country. Underwater photography equipment on the other hand...

In a fit of consumerism, I recently bought a gauge to check my cylinders are full before a trip. A bit OTT perhaps.

I have nothing new to report. When I drop by my LDS they show me the new stuff and usually say something like "you don't need anything else anyway". I'll check back in if I find something I need.

Oh no, you have done it now. N

I also have a Nemrod Snark III.

Hog D1 first and second stage. I wanted to get an extra set while the prices were still low.

HP hose 28"
LP Inflator hose 22"

I had to go back and see who started this thread; I was afraid it may have been a trap initiated by my wife!

A used dry suit and a new Light Monkey Tinkle valve. Hopefully, the valve installation goes as planned, or I will be adding a patch kit to this list.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom