Post your last gear purchase

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Another good Craigslist find. Pinnacle Elastiprene 3mm wetsuit for $20. Looks almost new. Bonus was that it actually fit well. No more stinky vacation rental wetsuits for me.

18" MiFlex 2 regulator hose and 15" DGX Kevlar braid inflator hose.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

DeepPro systems GoPro housing with arms and twin Big blue 5800 lights.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Just bought a Haskell mini sport Oxygen booster for my rebreather bottles. Now, I am no longer held to only the pressure in the O2 bottles,... 3000 PSI fills anytime I want. Also I will be able to use every PSI in the large O2 bottles for fills on my rebreather!

3 x SeaVision 2100 masks. All in all black. One in each of the 3 lens colors they offer (magenta for bluewater color correction, yellow for low light, clear for night, blackwater, or caverns). All with the Gauge Reader lenses (+2.0 reader lens ground into the mask lens).

Masks - SeaVisionUSA

The best part is that they were free. Sort of. I learned yesterday that because I was ordering them with corrective lenses, I could pay for them using my Health Savings Account (HSA) debit card. I have a bunch of money in that account that has rolled over from previous years, which I don't see myself ever needing (my employer contributes an annual amount equal to my insurance annual deductible), so... it's almost like the masks were free.

I got to dive with one of these last week and it showed me that my Atomic mask's constant leaking is not something I have to live with after all! Plus I definitely liked the magenta lens in the ocean off Oahu. It was nice to see stuff in (reasonably close to) true color.

2100-black-large.jpg

bits & pieces to service my regs...some service kits, tribolube, a replacement spg...my LDS believes I am a criminally negligent for doing this.

I also found an old S&S YS Converter on ebay. Plan to rip it apart and see if I can put new guts in it that will work with my Canon G16.

Scubapro Chromis for backup computer.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom